• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Seymour Carrot's really does have more carrots!!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
As seymour is so poorly and depressed we have tried to spend as much time as possible with him to cheer him up, including letting him free range in the garden when we are out there. While i was distracted from carrot grating by a pussy cat demanding fuss, Seymour decided to take his chances and instead of telling him off Steve grabbed the camera :lol:

P1030060.jpg

P1030061.jpg

P1030062.jpg

P1030063.jpg

P1030064.jpg

P1030065.jpg

P1030066.jpg

P1030067.jpg

Oh my goodness!!:love: they are the cutest pics I've seen in ages! :love: :love: he's so gorgeous, he looks very like my Honey!! :love:

Awwww, his little face!!

He could be like my Cookie bun. She much prefers to just 'sit'. Then she'll have a few moments of binkys, usually a sort of verticle belly flop compared to her sisters bunny 3000's! and then she'll happily go back to just sitting again. It worried me for a long time until I realised it was just her way. She's relaxed in our company but certainly goes and explores more when she thinks no one is looking!

This is the first time I remember seeing a photo of Seymour Carrots. Though I know he's not well and I love his name. He is gorgeous. :love: Did he enjoy his outing and is he improving at all?

Back