• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 6th gotcha day Katy!

bunny babe

Wise Old Thumper
:love: 6 years today we brought you home from the RSPCA to be a friend for Homer (who had lost his partner a couple of weeks earlier). Little did we know when you snuggled into my arms at the RSPCA what a little madam you would be and you have earned the nickname "wild thing". You were approx 1 year old when we got you :love:

A couple of weeks ago I thought you didn't want to be with us any longer after losing Homer, but you proved me wrong thankfully and together we pulled through. Love you lots wild thing :love:

Here are some fond times of the last 6 years

One photo catching one of your "weaker" moments next to me
SanPhone082.jpg

Bonding 6 years ago with Homer - you didn't make it easy (4 months) but once done you were the most amazing partner for him and always looked after him, thank you:
Image015.jpg

Enjoying some freerange time
P1010634-1.jpg

Being a little inquisistive
Sandraphone-05May2012119.jpg

Enjoying some herbs
P1010593.jpg

Snuggled up to your man :love::love::love:
phone-sanjan2012208.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely pics of the snuggly couple, think she proved her 'wild thing' with her determination to get well so glad she won such a special girl xxxx happy gotcha day Katy x

Back