• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shocked. Lavender deodorant for fur. Selling for rabbits with other items (on ebay)

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
*link removed - please don't post links just to criticise*

:shock: Please tell me people don't put powder on rabbits fur.

They are selling shampoo as well. :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
If I am correct then that is a Ferplast Mary cage, marketed for rats but really only big enough for a syrian hamster or smaller animal. It disgusts me that someone could keep a rabbit in something like that.

How can that cage be classed as a rabbit cage? Looks like a Hamster cage to me :?

If I am correct then that is a Ferplast Mary cage, marketed for rats but really only big enough for a syrian hamster or smaller animal. It disgusts me that someone could keep a rabbit in something like that.

Terrible isn't it.

Did you see the other thread I put up on what looks like a bird cage selling for rabbits ? Awful, really awful.

I've told Daughter to put her stinky shoes on Ebay!

Yuck at the blood bath *puke*.

It could be worth it if people are selling well used ballet shoes for hundreds of pounds.

I didnt dare show the shrunken head on ebay. :shock: :shock: Its not real but it looks it.

Back