• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Charlotte please. UD Still doing well this evening :)

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Refusing food, tummy pressing and hunching, rapid breathing :(

On examining her her tummy feels abit bloated. Shes moulting which she struggles with every single time.

Weve given her 2mls of boiled cooled water and shes sitting with a warm hot water bottle.

Gonba give it an hour then call the vets.

Im so worried :cry:

Last edited:
Oh no poor Charlotte. Mega mega eating and recovering vibes for your beautiful girl. xxx

Thankyou :)
Shes not looking good you know when they have 'that look' about them :(

Just noticed Timmys eye might be flaring up abit aswell. Hes fine in himself though so Charlotte is the priority right now.

Just finished a 29 hour overnight shift aswell, looking after a sick child. Im exhausted :(

Poor girl :cry:

Can you try and get a bit more water into her ? Only if it does not stress her out though

Sending lots of get well vibes xx

Thankyou :)
Shes not looking good you know when they have 'that look' about them :(

Just noticed Timmys eye might be flaring up abit aswell. Hes fine in himself though so Charlotte is the priority right now.

Just finished a 29 hour overnight shift aswell, looking after a sick child. Im exhausted :(

Sadly I do know that look.

Really hope Charlotte improves soon and Timmys eye will be ok.

29 hours with any child is exhausting but when they are ill its very stressful. Hope you can get some rest later.

Sending ((((((((((((megahealingvibes))))))))))))))
I just dealt with this in Fiver this week. He does the tummy press too and I go into a panic when I see it.
I hope Charlotte feels better soon. Could it be gas? Do you have infacol/simethicone onhand?

((((((((((Hugs)))))))))) for you.

Poor girl :cry:

Can you try and get a bit more water into her ? Only if it does not stress her out though

Sending lots of get well vibes xx

Thanks Jane. How much water is goid to get in her? We've now given her 4mls and been massaging her alot. Shes not quite so hunched now but still not happy :(

Sending ((((((((((((megahealingvibes))))))))))))))
I just dealt with this in Fiver this week. He does the tummy press too and I go into a panic when I see it.
I hope Charlotte feels better soon. Could it be gas? Do you have infacol/simethicone onhand?

((((((((((Hugs)))))))))) for you.

Thanks so much.
Im pretty sure its gas, but no I dont have any of those things in unfortunately :( I guess I could pop to the chemist though, is it infacol that is for children?

I believe Infacol is used for treating colic in children, although since you're in France it may go by a different name there, I know it's called something else here.

You can also try gently rubbing her tummy if you haven't already, to try and get the gas moving. I did this with Boris and it really helped, also chased him around a little bit :oops: And within an hour or so he started nibbling some hay. May be worth trying.

I use Infacol for babies and it usually works a treat for gas. Alternatively, there's gripe water, if you can get hold of that. Just explain to the chemist that you need something for wind in babies - that should help. Bless her, I hope Charlotte is soon feeling better. I give my buns 1ml every hour when he has bad gas, until it starts to subside. My buns had a bout of it two weeks ago - very noisy tummy and not eating - I think he had too much peach, which he loves (naughty mummy!).

Sending lots of vibes ~~~~~ I'm going through the exact same with Munch and Cheeky, both going through really heavy moults and had the same with Tilly last week. Moulting again :( You must be so tired . I'm cream crackered and thats without a sick child as well. xxx

Back