• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how to choose what rabbit to adopt - tough desision

enfieldgirl

Young Bun
of to view 2 lovely buns tomorrow as i passed the rspca inspection, have 2 reserved so i can choose 1 question is how do i choose such a difficult desision :?

I'd go for the rabbit that you think suits you best first, personality wise etc, if it's your first rabbit you want to go with the more easygoing, friendly rabbit, if you're more experienced a challenge could be good, and how much they'll cost if they have health problems, if you're very low on money and one is a rabbit with teeth problems it's probably not the rabbit for you, if they're fairly similar then I'd go with the one least likely to get adopted by someone else or the one that's been there the longest :)

Last edited:
hi thanks for the advice, they are both single and will be a companion for my doe if all goes well , i will udate and let you know

Back