• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you. If my laptop wasn't playing up Id be able to post a picture. She is 9 months old and black and white lionhead cross. She was part of a welfare collection.

Collected my new girl yesterday. The rspca lady just told me to put them together straight away. So I did in a neutral area. Bonding is a very scary thing. I had a broom handle ready just in case. She tried to hump him first. I think he was shocked to see another bunny. There has been fur pulling, grooming, humping stamping. Pierre managed to hump the wrong end and poor bernie had the full force of Pierre on her face. He is very interested in her. She is very shy and Will run away. She did let him groom her and keeps teasing him by laying in front of him and lifting her tail. But when he nudges her she runs. They are both flopping out so I'm assuming that's good news. Just battle of boss now. Any bonding tips? I've split them now but put her in a cage next to him so they can touch noses. I'm at work and would hate to come home to bunny massacre.

Back