• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tucker Bunnies Boarding. Highly recomended.

rabbitapril

Mama Doe
I have never boarded my bunnies before so I was quite nervous about leaving them.
But i was soon reassured.
Mike and Maysie were very friendly and very bunny knowledgable.
My bunnies were in the indoor suite as they are house buns, they were soon diving into the piles of fresh smelling hay at either end of their huge pens and investigating the numerous toys and tunnels.
I asked for the window to be opend and a fly screen was put in place.

An hour later, after visiting Mike and Maysies extensive bunny family, I was happy to leave my bunnies in thier expert care.
Tucker bunnies Boarding was also very easy to find only a very short distance off the A1.

I wont hesitate to take my bunnies back there in the future.:D

I have never boarded my bunnies before so I was quite nervous about leaving them.
My bunnies were in the indoor suite as they are house buns, they were soon diving into the piles of fresh smelling hay at either end of their huge pens and investigating the numerous toys and tunnels.

An hour later, after visiting Mike and Maysies extensive bunny family, I was happy to leave my bunnies in thier expert care.
Tucker bunnies Boarding was also very easy to find only a very short distance off the A1.

I second this. Mike and Maysie have become a bit of a rock for me over the last few months. I have met Mike on a few occasions previously, and finally met Maysie last week. They really are a lovely couple and are so passionate about what they do. If I am unable to take Marley and Dolly to Uni with me, they will be having an extended holiday with Mike and Maysie during my first year as they are the only people i would trust to care for them for such a period of time. Both their indoor and outdoor setups are brilliant! :D

Thank you very much for the kind words April it was a pleasure having Abby and Angel staying with us
and we look forward to seeing you and the buns in the future

Maysie & Mike
xxxx

I second this. Mike and Maysie have become a bit of a rock for me over the last few months. I have met Mike on a few occasions previously, and finally met Maysie last week. They really are a lovely couple and are so passionate about what they do. If I am unable to take Marley and Dolly to Uni with me, they will be having an extended holiday with Mike and Maysie during my first year as they are the only people i would trust to care for them for such a period of time. Both their indoor and outdoor setups are brilliant! :D

Oh Thank You Sophia :oops:

xxxxxxxxx

I wished I lived nearby two as I would happily eave my bunnies with them! Have seen their set up it's fantastic! And they care so deeply for their bunnies!I have never been on holiday since having my buns as I don't know anyone nearby that could care for them like mike and maysie!

Just wanted to bump this back up to the top. Hi Tucker Bunnies! :wave:

Tucker Bunnies are fantastic, we've been leaving The Flopsie and Bugs at Tucker Bunnies for just over a year and a half and couldn't dream of leaving them anywhere else. It is well worth the drive to leave them there. We even got photo updates while we were on our honeymoon last year (As the bunnies were on theirs too haha!)

Mike and Maysie are amazing, they were recommended by our vet (they take their numerous bunnies to our local, rabbit savvy vet) and it was the best recommendation I've ever had, about anything!

The Flopsie has problems with eating sometimes, thankfully never while they've been with Mike and Maysie but she did have an episode the week before we were going away at Christmas and they set up a webcam to keep an eye on her and are more than equip to deal with any bunny emergencies. Needless to say, as soon as she got there she settled straight into Keegans Kabin and ate like she hadn't for weeks!!

Unfortunately, we've not had a holiday this year so the Bunnies haven't been for their holiday to Tucker Bunnies this summer. Hopefully they'll be going to stay soon though.

Anyhoooos, just wanted to say they are amazing and if you live anywhere within the hour or so (They are located pretty much at Scotch Corner on the A1) that you should board your bunnies there.

Back