• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Identical Bunnies....

We are fostering two rabbits and they are identical all their markings are the excactly the same, does anyone else have bunnies like this???

Never had two identical but I did once have two white bunnies at the same time. Ambrose was a red eyed white and Estelle (who I still have) a blue eyed white. No problem telling them apart when close to, at a distance quite a different matter!!!! Especially in the snow.:lol::lol::lol:

How do you tell your two apart?

I have The Dopeys who we call collectively for that reason. Also, Dawn and Dusk are siblings, but thankfully bonded with different bunnies so know which is why that way. Same for Hope and his mum Sandy.

I have recently had five black babies here with not one single thing to distinguish them between one another!

I just snipped a bit of fur off different parts of their body as a means of identifying them. Even at 9 weeks old they still all look identical !

my 2 are very similar looking and when people come for a visit they cant tell them apart - trust me, you get to know the different personalities xx

Kevin and perry :)

They are brothers and most people can't tell them apart .

Image00621.jpg

Lucky and Hazel, brother and sister pair
000_2134.jpg

Smokey and Poppet, brother and sister pair (Related to Lucky & Hazel)
000_2301.jpg

Bandit and Magic, brother and sister pair (on the left as you look at the pic)
000_1087.jpg

and Silver and Spookie, mother and daughter pair on the right

Patch and Dolly, sisters, aren't quite identical now they've grown up but they were when younger
005.jpg

:love::love:

Back