• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cant Understand Why Some People Dont Like REWs

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
How could you not love Patrick :love:

Rabbits1643-Optimized-1.jpg

And Ori. Even when I found Ori on RR DH said "not sure about that one". He feels SOOOOOOOO guilty about it now.

I have to confess that they wouldn't be my first choice of bunny, but then nor would a lop. My personal preference is for uppy-eared buns that look fairly 'natural'.

But I can see that Patrick has a certain 'something' :D.

Awww, now isn't he adorable!? My friend's mom actually just got two REW Flemish Giants, and I was wondering in my head, where!? REW of any animal is not at all common here; even in mice and rats!

Patrick is gorgeous. :love::love::love:

I suppose in the chinchilla world Babydarling is a REW, or would it be a different word. He definately has red eyes but he is the cutest little man.

Awww, now isn't he adorable!? My friend's mom actually just got two REW Flemish Giants, and I was wondering in my head, where!? REW of any animal is not at all common here; even in mice and rats!

They're not that common here either :? Even Rexes and Rex mix breeds are more common here than REWs :shock:

REW/PEW are my favourite, no doubt :)

I'm lucky enough to have a few here. these two arrived from Yorkshire last weekend :love:

Happy sisters
11July2012Day3013.jpg

Scoops
11July2012Day3026.jpg

11July2012Day3024.jpg

11July2012Day3025.jpg

And Emilina
FirstAfternoonatTRC8July2012094.jpg

FirstMorningatTRC8July2012016.jpg

I've got a rew gerbil, Bailie. I've had two guinea pigs with red eyes too. It's just like they have blue eyes to drown in, beautiful! And you do know I love Patrick!

I have to hold my hand up and say I really, really didn't like them and my son was scared of them. However, we then had all the babies and somehow knowing them from birth has taken away any doubts about them and we have arranged to adopt one if not two! Tiree has been renamed Buzz Light year because of his red laser eyes like Buzz LY's laser!

Patrick is a gorgeous bun, he looks like a big soppy boy, is he really?:love:

Back