• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

GGGrrrr this bun was left in an abandoned house . no food/water and knee deep in muck

barbara forster

Warren Scout
:censored:
I collected this bunny yesterday afternoon.
A landlord had gone to his property because the rent hadnt been paid and discovered that tenants had disappeared. The house was empty apart from this bunny and a cat. The cat has been rehomed. I have no idea how long they had been left for.

Bunny is clean, eating and drinking well and really good at flopping on his back. Poos seem pretty normal. He is rather on the skinny side so it looks like he was saved in good time. I think its a boy as I am not that good at telling when they are so young. He is very protective of his bed so i have to open the door and let him out for a roam and clean him out while he is not looking :)

I rang the RSPCA but they havent gone back to me.

I am taking him to Kay at Bunnyhops tomorrow. I wish i could keep him but I just haven got the room and some of mine are much older. He is a live wire. :love:
12072012166.jpg

12072012165.jpg

It's awful what some people do :cry: I'm so glad he's doing alright, he's probably very happy to be looked after by you even if it's only for a little while.

Oh my, what huge ears he has!! I cannot get the fact that people leave pets but take possessions. Grrr. Glad he has been found in time to get some help.

What a handsome lad! :)
A pox on his former owners. :evil:
Thank you for rescuing him and helping his kitty friend find a home.

Oh wow he's gorgeous :love: well done for rescuing him! :thumb: I feel like I should know you as I'm from ormskirk too!! :wave: x

He is already bigger than any of mine. He is really settling down and even using his litter tray now... well until he wears it as a hat :lol:

Hi ripminnie. I live just outside in Haskayne
U still in Ormskirk ?
xx

I wish i had room too .

I am off to Derbyshire with Sooty. he is going on Take me Out for bunnies :love:

no really he is such a lovely bun and always had a partner its not fair to leave him on his own after losing Matilda last week. It sounds like there are two bunnies here who may be suitable. I rang around ll the rescues etc nearer home but there werent any that sounded good for him . wish us luck x

I wish i had room too .

I am off to Derbyshire with Sooty. he is going on Take me Out for bunnies :love:

no really he is such a lovely bun and always had a partner its not fair to leave him on his own after losing Matilda last week. It sounds like there are two bunnies here who may be suitable. I rang around ll the rescues etc nearer home but there werent any that sounded good for him . wish us luck x

:shock::lol::lol::lol:

He is already bigger than any of mine. He is really settling down and even using his litter tray now... well until he wears it as a hat :lol:

Hi ripminnie. I live just outside in Haskayne
U still in Ormskirk ?
xx

No I'm in Bacup now, but I really miss Ormskirk/Southport! My mum and dad live in Burscough :wave:

ooooh....Like him.Hes a very lucky boy.So is the cat.

Those people deserve to choke on their dinners.

Back