• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess who I have here boarding just now? 2 of Angelina's first litter post 8

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
Two of Angelina's first litter!

Elliott

P1110652.JPG

And Sonya

20120405_165741.jpg

They are 12 weeks now and have changed a bit from these photos but I haven't had a chance to take new ones yet. I am so proud of them, they are eating hay like there is no tomorrow! :love:

Last edited:
No. :( They look all growed up now with huuuuuuuge ears! If little Elliott 'matures' while he is here then I will be having his op done! He is halfway there and annoying the heck out of his sister. :roll:

Well if I had the sense I should have noticed they can't be 12 weeks and still sitting in your hand.

I love big bunny ears. Don't tell Mr Bennett;) He has cute diddy ears.:lol:

Well if I had the sense I should have noticed they can't be 12 weeks and still sitting in your hand.

I love big bunny ears. Don't tell Mr Bennett;) He has cute diddy ears.:lol:

:lol: I thought you were just being hopeful that magically they were still the same. Even the new litter are huge now and very soon will be heavier than Rum and Raisin, not that that is hard!:lol:

:lol: I thought you were just being hopeful that magically they were still the same. Even the new litter are huge now and very soon will be heavier than Rum and Raisin, not that that is hard!:lol:

I can't believe how tiny Rum and Raisin are. About 1.5 or thereabouts if I remember rightly.

I now have a hog in the house. 4 kilos of I want to eat hog. :lol:

Aww, bless them, and looking forward to new pics. ;):love:

You'll be really busy with boarders, now that our school holidays are in full swing.

SusieBun - as of Tuesday I will have 10 buns and 2 hamsters here but only for a few days. That is me at my fullest, 5 hutches worth.

Well here are some updated photos of them both. The first two are of my eldest and Elliott the day he left and then now. James was so happy to have them back because Elliott was his favourite of the first litter.:love:

IMG_1100.JPG

IMG_1557.JPG

IMG_1551.JPG

IMG_1531.JPG

IMG_1495.JPG

IMG_1409.JPG

IMG_1499.JPG

It is incredible how much they have changed and I am so grateful for the chance to catch up with them.:love:

Thought it was only fair I shared with all of you who followed their story so closely.:wave:

Back