• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Haha bunneh mummeh is STOOOPIDS!!!! PIC HEAVY!

xlaurax

Mama Doe
Herro RU Bluebell and Bramble here. We wanted to shows you some picters of us in the house tonights. We came in for our free range times and mummeh is soooo stooopid! She got us this box and put lots of hay in it and thort that would makes us do the poops in the box. mummeh is sooo silly. She has tried this befores with a bigger box and it didn't work you would have thort she would have learnt stuff from last times!!!!

Here are some pics

ps mummeh sez please ignore her really bad kitchen thingy cos it needs decoratings and is really rubbish at the moment she is goings to do somethings about it soons!!!

This is the box:

p1030632k.jpg

First Bluebell goes over to have a looksee:

p1030643m.jpg

Then Bramble did too:

p1030636q.jpg

Bluebell got in it, but not for long:

p1030644ub.jpg

Bramble: I managed to gets picter of Bluebell next to part of the kitchen she has destroyeds!!! we is evil like that :evil:

p1030637sc.jpg

Bluebell: These are mummeh's stupid star pajamas. She always wears them when she handles us, I think they are silly!

p1030639g.jpg

Bramble has a silly dewlap but mummeh says it's not getting bigger

p1030648le.jpg

Bramble likes climbing on mummeh lots!

p1030653qt.jpg

Upon returning to the box thingy we decides this might be a better way of gettings to the noms:

p1030663y.jpg

It's agreed (note the poops mummeh said would be done inside the box are on the outsides)

p1030666a.jpg

Bramble fort dis is the way into the box but mummeh sez this is wrong too :roll:

p1030674f.jpg

Den we hides behind here cos we know we has done bad

p1030678u.jpg

Ooppsss got caught!

p1030679x.jpg

Now mummeh tries again and we sorts of gets hangs of things

p1030681u.jpg

But then decides it's time for a lay down cos we had lots of noms and that's really tiring you know!!

p1030688i.jpg

Mummeh then left us to "nap" for a while but when she comes back we has done this :evil:

p1030691a.jpg

Bluebell: Psssst Bramble telled on me for chewing the cupboards so here's a pic of her cuddling with daddy (she pretends she doesn't like him but sometimes she goes to him for cuddles!)

p1030627u.jpg

Oh bless them. Spenser loves his basin, but he sometimes poops outside when he wants to make a point, or is busy at his noms and forgets he is not in it. In general he is very good, so don't give up. :wave:

Back