• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

AHHHH I need to move everything out. Where do I begin.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
I am going to completely change the bedroom arrangements.

Firstly I think I am going to down size Mr Bennetts dog crate, get one that will fit into our bedroom and take the big one out of the hallway. I haven't told OH. :shock:

Then I can take out the furniture in the 2nd bedroom, rearrange it and either put Bandit and Cutie-pie in the hallway with access to the same room freeranging 24/7 or still in the bedroom but with access to the hallway half of the day, allowing Mr Bennett having access the rest of the time. So they would have seperate access at different times, then closing access off via the different bedrooms.

Mr Bennett will not be happy. :shock: I feel he may start chewing at the bedroom door to get into the hallway.

Bandit needs alot more room, he is a 4 kilo bunny. A small bedroom isn't enough, especially since a double bed take up most of the room.

Then if guests stay I can move their base hutch out into the hallway and it can be bunny free. Mr Bennett won't like this either. Would mean he couldn't use it while we have guests.

Exciting! I love re-arranging :D

How is beautiful Bandit? :love:

He loves Cutie-pie but would rather I didn't interfere.:lol: He is a complete devil with crunchies, I have to give him 2 or he chases Cutie-pie and makes her drop it. He normally does no matter how many I offer him.

The bedroom isn't big enough for a big bunny like him, you saw the bed and the base they use, not enough room for him to stretch up under the bed and not enough space around it. Was thinking I will take out the dressing table and centre the bed, so they can run around it. Once the new door is fitted there will be more light too.

So far he has been a bit nervous about exploring the hallway. I shut Mr B in the other bedroom. So far they have never meet but Cutie-pie has rushed out twice, when I opened the day. He was not happy.

How is Bunny ?

He loves Cutie-pie but would rather I didn't interfere.:lol: He is a complete devil with crunchies, I have to give him 2 or he chases Cutie-pie and makes her drop it. He normally does no matter how many I offer him.

The bedroom isn't big enough for a big bunny like him, you saw the bed and the base they use, not enough room for him to stretch up under the bed and not enough space around it. Was thinking I will take out the dressing table and centre the bed, so they can run around it. Once the new door is fitted there will be more light too.

So far he has been a bit nervous about exploring the hallway. I shut Mr B in the other bedroom. So far they have never meet but Cutie-pie has rushed out twice, when I opened the day. He was not happy.

How is Bunny ?

Aw, it sounds like he has settled in well, and has his hoomins wrapped round his little finger! :lol:

I expect he will love running round the bed...and on it ? Lucky boy!

Bunny and Poppy are really enjoying their new lives as outdoor bunnies, thank you. Bunny's snuffles is stable, and we haven't had any stasis for over a year now (hope I didn't speak too soon). I need to decide whether they will come inside for the winter, or stay out. I can't imagine them out in the cold at the moment, but we will see.

Hope the moving around goes ok :)

Aw, it sounds like he has settled in well, and has his hoomins wrapped round his little finger! :lol:

I expect he will love running round the bed...and on it ? Lucky boy!

Bunny and Poppy are really enjoying their new lives as outdoor bunnies, thank you. Bunny's snuffles is stable, and we haven't had any stasis for over a year now (hope I didn't speak too soon). I need to decide whether they will come inside for the winter, or stay out. I can't imagine them out in the cold at the moment, but we will see.

Hope the moving around goes ok :)

Only been up on the bed once from what I can tell. Strange really he is so big, it would be no effort. Where as Mr Benett is so small but bounces around like a looney and finds it so easy jumping on and off the higher bed.

Wonder what Bunny and Poppy think of all this rain. What a pity they are not getting a chance of a proper summer. It is meant to be dry from September.

My first 2 bunnies started out living inside for 2 years. I moved them out during the summer and they loved it so much more. They werent people friendly and hated floor boards and lino.

..... he's probably reading this thread!

He is not allowed anywhere near the laptop, he chewed though the charger wire once. He would chomp this little notebook to pieces. :lol:

Back