• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Never Under-estimate the Determination of a Hamster !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Elsie Tanner has developed a taste for the back door :shock: So to prevent her from eating it I have to block off access to it when she is free ranging. This does not go down well and she spends ages trying to break through the blockade !! :roll:

Rabbits1624-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits1612-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits1616-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits1622-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits1631-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits1602-Optimized.jpg

haha they are brilliant photos! :thumb: You can see she's pushing with all her might hehe bless :love:

I can't wait to get my new arrival :love: I miss having hammies

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. :lol::lol::lol:

Reminds me so much of Mr Bennett. Everything I used, including a clear plastic box like yours, lead him to chew around it and all the bottoms of the wardrobe doors. :shock:

She is so funny!! The last photo looks like she's been jailed in her boot for naughtiness!!:love::lol:

I know you are far too nice for that though, she just looks like she is pleading for help!

Fabulous! She's really trying all angles! :love:
Our cat has similar capabilities. Once when we had to keep him in we had shut the cat flap, wedged the ironing board across it and behind the door handle and put DHs tool box in front of that. we left him for 20 minutes and came back to a moved tool box, the ironing board shoved out of the way and the cat flap bent off it's hinges! :shock:

Back