• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Spenser is expecting a delivery! (photos added to post 1)

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Don't tell him its not all for him, and please send vibes that he likes the things that are for him. We are trying the orchard grass hay again, and also meadow hay cookies. I shudder to think of the amount of money I've spent on things Spenser won't eat over the last two years. :oops::roll:Wish I lived nearer a rescue or had more friends with bunnies to pass his rejects onto. :lol:

Edit, here he is receiving his parcel:

P7130600.jpg

Cellophane packaging is always of great interest :roll::

P7130603.jpg

Spenser: Hmmmm, not sure I really fancy any of this lot.

P7130607.jpg

Last edited:
Hope he enjoys his new treats! Mine love the hay cookies and will demolish one in a few hours. They make such a mess though!

And if Spenser doesn't like the goodies, you can always take them to........erm dare I say this.........Mr. Mc.Flurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock::shock:

Spenser you had better appreciate what your Mummy has bought for you!!!!!!

I think he does probably like most things, he just likes to annoy his mummy and have her pandering after him!

Daisy is quite fussy as well, especially with toys. I used to buy her the 3 pack of edible balls from pets at home even though she only even liked one of them! I then donated all the leftovers to a rescue (i think they thought i was mad!)

Spenser's delivery didn't appear during the slot, but a while ago I had a photo from a bemused neighbour. She had been expecting a parcel, so signed for it without thinking ... and was rather bemused to find a box full of hay and rabbit treats/toys. :lol:

His Lordship is taking his afternoon doze, so I am saving the box until he is more likely to be receptive. ;)

He's not overly impressed. The orchard grass hay is getting the 'am I supposed to eat that?' look, but a hay cookie has been decapitated and dragged over to one of his favourite resting places. He is actually lying on it at the moment!

Back