• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your bunnies react to music??

Kerryyyy

Mama Doe
I wonder if it is just mine or if it's quite normal. Everytime a certain song is on Sam goes mad with the binkys, more so than he usually does.

Do yours??

Mine aren't bothered about music either.
They only react to my voice or rustling paper bags :lol:

Poppy and Patchies don't bother with music at all. But Sam does bigger and better binkies when Aerosmith is playing for some reason. Maybe I just have a funny bunny. :lol:.

I don't think she cares for music, but last night I was lying on the floor singing to Mylo (Coldplay, of course!) and giving noserubs and she seemed very content. It was a lovely moment! :)

Mine react to music. Or at least they seem to. Boris has watched Mamma Mia with me a few times and always started binkying at certain songs :lol: Can't really be a coincidence, I think he likes Abba :lol:

Buckley has favourites. He likes to run around and binky to Trepak (Russian Dance) from the nutcracker. But will stamp his feet and hide at some other things. He finds some things really soothing, he likes Kate Walsh, Debussy, and Iron & Wine for snoozing.

He also likes it when I sing to him. If I sing "You are my sunshine" (but replace sun with bun) he comes and snuggles into my side.

We play a lot of music in our house and none of the animals seem bothered by it. Cheech the chinchilla used to sleep through Metallica and go crazy if we played any Scooter. Other than that none of them have reacted positively or negatively to any music we play.

Once when Genghis the bearded dragon was asleep I drilled some holes into the wall behind his vivarium with a power drill to put a shelf up. And he didn't even wake up. :lol:

Buckley has favourites. He likes to run around and binky to Trepak (Russian Dance) from the nutcracker. But will stamp his feet and hide at some other things. He finds some things really soothing, he likes Kate Walsh, Debussy, and Iron & Wine for snoozing.

He also likes it when I sing to him. If I sing "You are my sunshine" (but replace sun with bun) he comes and snuggles into my side.

Aw, what a little sweetie. :love:.

Daisy loves tv shows with music. When the x factor is on she always parks herself infront of the tv! I think she like tv shows with bright colours as well!

Fidget either likes music or is indifferent. I've had a number of fairly loud parties and she just lays there with her legs out like lady muck (as usual) :lol:.

Back