• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rapid Wiggle of Tail

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Isn't it funny when Bunnies do that !! :lol:

Sorry, just had to share as I am chuckling away to myself here watching several wiggling fury tails :oops:

Mine do it when they are being naughty !!

Consequently Sir Victor frequently wiggled his tale !! :lol:

God how I miss him :cry:

I love bunny wiggling tails! Angelina was an expert at it as she went running away after nipping me!:lol:

Can't imagine how funny it must be to watch all your buns tails going at once, especially Morse's big long tail!:love:

Some buns seem to do this more than others.
I've had mainly non wagglers but my foster bun does it.
She is sweet & not naughty but she is a mini Rex.
Which makes me wonder - is tail waggling more prevalent in Rex buns?

I've just seen it because Grim is getting all territorial at my parents and humping Smoo. :roll:

Never seen any of mine do this. Bella raises her tail when she gets excited though (thought it was meant to be a sign of aggression but she's DEFINITELY not aggressive! She does this when she comes running for treats! :lol:)

Spenser doesn't do this. :( Mr McFlurry doesn't exactly wiggle his tale, but it sort of ... well, vibrates when he's ... ahem, well, you know.... :oops::shock:

Fiver wiggles his tail and wags his ears to say he's glad to see me.
Pip does this right before a burst of speed and also as a greeting.
I've never seen Mimzy's tail wiggle. He's more reserved in displays of emotion.

Back