• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucky Heidi gets the 1st graze tray!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Well since we finally have some fine weather, Summer and Skye and George pig r having some garden time this evening so lucky Heidi has been treated to the first taste of one of my graze trays! Since i need to keep her well out of the way of the others, she cant go and enjoy the garden just yet :( I planted a couple of things with some Timothy grass but only the Timothy grass has grown so far, I kind of knew as I was doing it that they would grow at different rates! Never mind, Heidi doesn't seem to mind :D Prob her 1st taste of fresh grass...

bf8702ad.jpg

Hmm this stuff is very very nice!!
9cfef955.jpg

deb7229c.jpg

Thanks new mama person!! (This is the first time she's come towards me without lunging!)
d534bfb7.jpg

f629d2ca.jpg

Bad pic but was so cute and nice to c her stand up and be relaxed near me for a change. It is only Timothy grass I put in there, promise :lol:
b10b4d9a.jpg

She was back to her usual grumpy self this morning when I took her her brekkie, gave her rose petals and everything *tut* :lol:

Back