• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

so i am officialy the neighbourhood rabbit lady...

elis-mum

Mama Doe
walking the dog on the park tonight i got talking to a few other owners and one guy asked a woman there if she stil had her rabbit. turns out she found a nethie in the parks rose garden one morning and caught and kept it as a house bunny. it is a dental bun but she is very attatched to him and doing her best.

the man then stated he had just got 2 12 week males and had got a huge hutch and run for them, he asked if i'd recommend a vet to neuter and i was offering advice and help and telling them about my 4 buns when the woman asked if i lived in the crescent... i said yes and she said oh i know about you, you took in 2 rescues and know loads about rabbits. :shock:

another woman said someone had mentioned me to her as well. i was pretty suprised to be honest.
i told them all to check out RU as i learnt a lot on here and am always picking up new and helpful advice.
they were really nice and genuinley interested, the woman took my address 'just in case' lol!

Back