• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bargin at B&M!!

Jess2107

Warren Scout
Iv been on the lookout for a childs wooden bench, the ones with green metal sides to put in lavenders new wendy house..
Not been able to drop on one and didnt want to buy brand new as they are expensive..
Walked into B&M this morning and managed to get one reduced from 16.99 to 9.99!! :thumb:
Lavender will be happy ! :D

Was really easy to build up, feel like a right DIY expert ;):lol:
The only thing with it is she will no doubt eat the 'seat' bit within a breath, so im going to put a strip of carpet over it and somehow fasten it on

487824_4329340550607_626460728_n.jpg

I've been looking for one of those for my run can't believe the price :shock: so cheap and it will stop me having to steal the neighbours one!!

They are great. Our kids have had one for years and it was looking rusty and tired but a lick of paint and it was perfect to go in the buns shed! Now the kids sit on it when they visit their buns.

PaintedBench.JPG

They are great. Our kids have had one for years and it was looking rusty and tired but a lick of paint and it was perfect to go in the buns shed! Now the kids sit on it when they visit their buns.

PaintedBench.JPG

does it take the weight of an adult?

Back