• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She still looks for Sir Victor at least once every day :cry:

ll1.jpg

ll2.jpg

BeFunky_llcollage.jpg

I feel so sad for your Lady. :cry: Her and Sir Victor were so close. She may choose to always be single.

Does she still enjoy doing the rounds with you ?

I feel so sad for your Lady. :cry: Her and Sir Victor were so close. She may choose to always be single.

Does she still enjoy doing the rounds with you ?

Yes, she makes numerous trips around various enclosures every day. The weird thing is she has not, so far, set off any referred aggression between anyBun :? It's as if they know that she needs to be able to do it :?

Dearest Lydia (((((((((((((huggles))))))))))))))
I think she is showing incredible strength. And sometimes solitude just makes a preferred bedfellow.
Jane, would you mind explaining referred aggression? I am always interested in the particulars of bunny to bunny relationships as I look forward to bonding my three at some point if Mimzy should recover sufficiently to do so. And if not he will remain single.
He and Pip were bonded at one time, years ago. I mistakenly separated them to avoid his illnesses spreading to Pip before I knew better. :(
Gentle comforting vibes for your magnificent Grey Lady. :love:

Yes, she makes numerous trips around various enclosures every day. The weird thing is she has not, so far, set off any referred aggression between anyBun :? It's as if they know that she needs to be able to do it :?

Maybe that is all she needs, the knowledge the others are around, enough to keep her company without them being close.

I realise bunnies are much more complex then we realise. There is much more than what people say is instinct. Much more.

Maybe that is all she needs, the knowledge the others are around, enough to keep her company without them being close.

I realise bunnies are much more complex then we realise. There is much more than what people say is instinct. Much more.

Wise words BYB.
I guess only time will tell & Lady Lydia will let you know what she wants.
Just an aside - her hocks look good in the first pic which is a blessing.

Wise words BYB.
I guess only time will tell & Lady Lydia will let you know what she wants.
Just an aside - her hocks look good in the first pic which is a blessing.

Yes, they are looking the best they have for a couple of years. Infact since she has stopped wanting to go out in the garden so much is what has appeared to help :? Could just be coincidence I guess :?

Back