• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Boys looking fo home - Devon

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Natty123

I would like to post my 3 male rabbits on here for rehoming, and I read that I have to apply for permission first

Physical description: They are rex/lionhead. One is grey/brown, one is dark brown and one is White with splodges of brown. They have soft fur, but not like either longed or Rex

Temperament: They are very calm, not too keen on being picked up, but love having nose rubs. They don't like each other very much which is why they are in separate cages (I managed to do this before they hurt each other)

Sex: They are all definitely male

Neuter Status: None of them have been neutered

Vaccination Status: They have not been vaccinated

Health: They are all healthy and are the right weight. They have some scars on them from a fox attack through the cage. This includes cuts to the lip and a few scars on the back and one on one ear. They are perfectly fine and happy and have been bathed and cleaned and the scars have healed nicely. This happened around 4 months ago now.

Type of home wanted: I would like them to go to a somewhere they live with at least one other rabbit. If possible, I would like for them to have large accommodation, but as long as it meets the RWAF standard, that's fine

Location: I am in South Devon, but wouldn't mind travelling a little bit

Reason for rehoming: I already have 8 girls and was never meant to keep these boys anyway as I had a problem with my friend having some when we bred them. As they are all in separate cages, it is getting too much work and I feel it's unfair on them living on their own, although they do get to free range a lot and live next to other rabbits

Back