• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The rabbit who lived too long.....

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
The rabbit that lived too long.......... Meet Foxglove, a 9 year old, sooty fawn nethie who had simply outlived her welcome. Little Foxglove was bought to us recently by her owners of 9 years. Her brother passed away 3 years ago and they had grown tired of Foxglove still being around.
Unfortunately they didn't want to sponsor her, but instead chose to walk away :-(
She is a very sweet little girl, who now lives with two new friends in a nice big enclosure and is a very happy little rabbit. She will have a home for life at Hopper Haven:D

foxglove.jpg

Hopefully the same will happen to the previous owners when they reach their twilight years.

She is a lovely little Bunny :love:

Bless her heart, so glad she is happy with some new bunny friends :love:

I don't know how Humphrey's owner gave up on him after having him 10 years as he is so amazing :love:

They don't deserve her, poor wee girl. Glad she's in a better place. I guess worse would to continue to keep a pet you don't bother with so much as I think they are :censored: at least they did something about it, even if that something is unthinkable to the likes of us.

Just don't know how any owner can have so little love for a pet ....
She is lovely and sounds very happy with you.

Hopefully the same will happen to the previous owners when they reach their twilight years.

She is a lovely little Bunny :love:

Well given that she was bought for their little girl when she was 3yrs old, now at 12yrs old her parents have taught her than when something gets old and a bit of a nuisance just shove it somewhere out of sight and let someone else deal with it.

Bet the parents will scratch their heads in bewilderment when they're dumped in an OAP home!

Back