• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

you know your a crazy rabbit lady when.. Answers for article

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Hi all
I'm putting an article together for my magazine entitled;
You know you're a crazy rabbit lady when..
With answers like: you go to work with hay in you hair or get excited at the site of bunny poops!

Please add your suggestions to the thread and I'll add my favs to the article and will give RU a thank you at the end of my article!

When you ring the vets, and before you tell them who it is, they say ' oh is it with the bunny rabbits?!' :lol:

Neither myself of OH mind finding bunny fluff in our underwear.:thumb::D

Being intrigued by the wonderful bunny poos. Picking them up, the poos that is and checking the consistency etc.:lol::lol:

When all your so called friends (non bunny owning), start to avoid you. They just don't understand.

you spend more money on the bun/buns than yourself :roll:

you go out to check on the bun/buns at anytime of day in any state of attire

you trim bits of the grass by hand for them

and the best one ... the bun has more sq footage of space than you do !!!!!

Good job we love them ey :love:

You don't mind that most of your clothes are covered in rabbit hairs

You leave your garden to get overgrown with weeds just so the bunnies can eat them.

You walk about fields in the middle of nowhere by yourself looking for bunny edible foods.

You don't mind picking up stray poos with your bare hands

when you come home from work every day to find neighbours have left piles of veg on your step again!

you get excited about going to a different pet shop every lunchtime

when you spend every spare moment on RU with other crazy rabbit ladies

your neighbours hear you tell your bunnies to be ready for an ear and bottom inspection in the morning.

you get excited about finding a good dandelion plot when walking the dog!

When hay is commonly found in your pants, socks, bra and any washing.

When you can call up the vets and says 'Hi, It's Tracy with all the rabbits here' and they instantly know who you are.

You have tried rabbit pellets (note food, not poo) to see what they taste like and why your buns go crazy for them.

Your arrange your schedule around your bunnies.

You 'borrow' space for a bed in your rabbits room.

You have bite marks in most of your clothing and look on the holes with affection.

When everywhere you go ( this includes your granchildrens jubilee street party!) you a) have your eye out for bunny edibles to scrounge/forage
b) always carry a bag ready for said bunny edibles

Last edited:
:lol:I meant it innocently, you know, sniffling noses, nose rubs, things that neutered rabbits do...

(digging quickly out of this hole)!

When more people call you " the Rabbit Woman" or " Mrs Honeybunny" than Jill!! :lol:

and when you are at someone's house and are introduced to their pet rabbit..and first thing you say is "his poos are a bit small" :oops::lol:

Back