• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A BBC film crew are coming to see me today!!!!! ALL ABOUT RABBTS.!!!!! ud 31

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Toyah has just rung and asked me if would be happy to be interviewed by the BBC with regards to my bunny boarding, bunny welfare, bunny rescue etc. All the things that I love.

They are already in the town interviewing Toyah and are absolutely intrigued about the work that I do.

So later on this afternoon they and Toyah are coming to visit me.:shock::shock::shock:

Panic, panic...............................

I'll do my best for the bunnies!!!!!!

Last edited:
Briiliant..well done to you for saying yes..I'm sure the nerves will soon go and you must post the link to your interview :D
Good luck! xx

Can't stop shaking!!!

Better go and make sure everywhere is spotless....including our loo!!!!

Must get more milk and coffee....just in case.

Ohhh, how very exciting. Brill that they are coming to see someone with knowledge about how things should be :)

Wow, that is so exciting! You will be fantastic, you are so good at explaining things and have such a lovely voice!

That's amazing, best of luck to you (not that you need it, I'm sure you'll do amazing regardless!)

Make sure you tell us when you'll be on TV :wave:

Thanks everyone for your good wishes.

I'm been running around like a mad woman. Nothing new there!!!

Estelle reckons that she is picture perfect and Frankie is looking good too.

Peggy Pig and Sorrell have been groomed and had pedicures and manicures.

Me..................well do I keep my usual look of trainers, cropped combat trousers and t.shirt.......or shall a put a frock on?!!!!!!:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Think I'll stick to the usual. Don't want to terrify people.:lol::lol::lol:

Now what about OH? I think that they may want to chat with him about his hutch building skills.

Stay calm, put the kettle on and eat cake!!!!! :thumb::thumb:

Back