• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Dear Me.................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Rabbits1549-Optimized-1.jpg

Rabbits1543-Optimized-1.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and searching for porridge oats under a load of hay !!

Rabbits1539-Optimized-1.jpg

:love:

It looks rather lovely hay, but I know well the bunny determination to search out any hidden treasure. :lol:

Love the tongue pics. :love:

Oh Morse, you are one of a kind and I love seeing your photos, even when you are being a rude tongue sticking out boy.:love::love:

Heeheehee...spelunking for oats. :love:
I like bunny tongues. They are almost as cute as bunny lips! :D
Morse, you are looking well, sir! My compliments to your sturdy constitution and excellent nursing care! ;)

Without Morse I would be totally lost

I know you are probably all bored with me going on about him, but he is just such an amazing Rabbit. I know for a fact that there will never be another Rabbit like him, he can actually communicate with me, he has certain facial expressions that you wont see on other Rabbits. His eyes speak volumes

I just love him :love:

:oops:

I know you are probably all bored with me going on about him, but he is just such an amazing Rabbit. I know for a fact that there will never be another Rabbit like him, he can actually communicate with me, he has certain facial expressions that you wont see on other Rabbits. His eyes speak volumes

I can understand why, he's such a character!
Thanks for sharing!

Bored ... of Inspector Morse ... NEVER!!!!:love::love::love::love:

(this is probably only me but i love coming on and seeing pics of all your buns and E.T and hearing what they have been up too!) keeps me going whilst im at work :)

If everyone had that one on one communicative ability with animals that you do with Morse, Jane, there would be no need for advocates and rescues. :love:
I have been deeply connected with many of my animal companions, but I envy your relationship with the Inspector. :)
(((((((Hugs))))))))) for you both. Don't you dare stop sharing. I love reading about and seeing pix of Morse and all your darlings. :)

Back