• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newly-wed Willow and Goose

KateB

Mama Doe
It's taken a couple of weeks, but these too are now nice and snuggly (sorry for poor quality of pics, but had to take them through the window or they'd have moved!)

de35485b.jpg

And just missed the grooming....

38e01897.jpg

Yay! We are so pleased for them both!
Thanks to Auntie Jill for doing the introductions and for letting us foster and then adopt the gorgeous Goose :D

(so yes, we're failed fosterers now :D:oops:)

Sorry it's taken so long to get photos - every time they've looked snuggly they've moved before I can take a picture! :roll:

They're both so bouncy and nutty - Willow is clearly so happy to have company again :D

It's taken them a while to both snooze together like that - it's tended to be Goose snoozing just inside the doorway on the lino, and Willow snoozing just outside on the patio!

We've seen them both grooming each other which is great!

Thanks guys!

I'll pass on your compliments to them.

I was just looking again at the first picture and noticed that Goose's ears had wandered off from their usual location - I think she must have just had a thorough ear cleaning from Willow :love: I've spotted him a couple of times doing this but not yet captured it on camera.

Back