• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy done diggings....

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
575735_4301576376257_2075289876_n.jpg

she keeps escaping her hutch! every single night, no matter how much i block her in she gets out! this is what shes been working on for about 3 nights!

:shock::shock: Norty Daisy!!! I guess you're going to have to dig her run in??

Nightmare!

Good luck with that little madam...

:shock::shock: Norty Daisy!!! I guess you're going to have to dig her run in??

Nightmare!

Good luck with that little madam...

luckally its in the veggie patch which is awaiting veg, its good in away cos shes turning the soil :) x

:shock:

How does she escape?

she chews the doors open! shes chews around the latches so they easily open :evil:

she is a devil!!! So be barracading her in with metel grids, and chairs etc but she gets out! luckilly my garden is secure, so she can't get out but its just annoying!

so naughty! this is one of the reasons every door on my rabbit's home has lovely big padlocks!

she chews the doors open! shes chews around the latches so they easily open :evil:

she is a devil!!! So be barracading her in with metel grids, and chairs etc but she gets out! luckilly my garden is secure, so she can't get out but its just annoying!

Oh dear. I'd be more worried about a fox getting in. Definitely use bolts and padlocks.

Back