• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Super Tiny Animals - in 5 mins on ITV!!

:( What an absolutely awful awful programme, I've caught it by accident - it should be called how not to handle rabbits or how not to treat rabbits, disgusted frankly, shameful & they're so called 'experts' it's just :censored::censored:

:( What an absolutely awful awful programme, I've caught it by accident - it should be called how not to handle rabbits or how not to treat rabbits, disgusted frankly, shameful & they're so called 'experts' it's just :censored::censored:

I didn't watch it, because I thought it would upset me. :(
Nice to see you back VickiP. :D

They are the cutest little bunnies but I do think the cages are way too small and for the guy to say winning s the most important thing is just :censored: shouldn't be breeding bunnies just to win :(

But the topless men ain't too bad to watch :p

This :(
And that guy who travelled 100 miles - did you see the carry box his bunnies were in?? They could barely sit down, let alone lie down :( although I guess that's the whole point, so they don't mess their fur or anything :evil: :censored:
I only hope this puts people off showing rabbits, it's disgusting :cry:

I saw about 100 rabbits and not a single piece of hay. They had water - nothing else. I'd be surprised if half of them survive the stress of it when they don't even have anything to graze on :evil:. My o/h, who is by no means a rabbit expert, was absolutely fuming about the size of the cages and the lack of hay as we watched it - not to mention the way the rabbits were being handled.

They're not pets though, just little objects to be categorised and collected and bred to produce the "best" of an arbitary standard. I'd suggest the selfish :censored:s collect something that isn't a living creature with feelings. It makes me so angry.

The little nethies were absolutely adorable though, bless them.

The "fanciers" were cretins. The travelling boxes were awful and the bunnies were heavy breathing. What do they get for winning, is it about competition or does it enhance their ability to be able to sell their rabbits. You will clearly not be able to get more than £100 for a bunny, despite its pedigree, so Im still not getting it.

I would like to see their home set ups and how these bunnies are kept. Wonder if they have websites? I cant remember any of the names of the owners.

PS As some of the prizes in this show, were a £1, its not about money.
http://www.gloucesterrabbitclub.com/memberswebsites.htm

Last edited:
There was a very brief shot of the home of one of the breeders. From what I could see, there were basically rows of floor to ceiling "hutches", which I would estimate as being approximately 18" wide and 12" high - they looked tiny.

Back