• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos required please

luvabun

Warren Veteran
for our Rabbit Care Stand (with permission to use)

We have a spare board and I'm thinking of using it to show bunnies kept in really poor conditions / cruddy accommodation / etc.

Thank you for your help - you good folk of RU usually come up trumps with my pleas :thumb:

Three Netherland Dwarf bunnies, none of them neutered were living outside in this

Neddies006x1.jpg

Neddies003x1.jpg

Neddies002x1.jpg

Mummy and 7 babies living in this

Mummyandbabies003x3.jpg

Mum, Dad and 4 babies living in this

MumDadandbabies001x2.jpg

:wave: Thank you Theo -thet are truly horrible pictures but are exactly the kind I want. Some lucky bunnies have had a dreadful escape.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Bun kept in this..very small and dark

ebayh.jpg

me breaking it up

smash.jpg

Rabbit's permanent home..:( measured 24 inches by 14 inches

smallcage.jpg

Rabbit kept in this..food box with a lid of an overturned bread tray:cry:

tray.jpg

Backyard breeder shed full of accomodation in this state

rescuedc-1.jpg

Last edited:
:shock: These pics are sickening!! :cry: Recently saw many baby animals crammed into crates like one of those pics at a market in turkey :cry: No hay, food, water or shelter, it's disgusting that any prospective buyers come along and think that this is ok. Thank goodness these bunnies have been saved

A flemish Giant that I rescued - she went to the lovely Vicky at FatFluffs and was fostered till she got a new home as a free range house rabbit.

I am utterly shocked at the pictures on here .. the only bun rescue i did reduced me to a shaking mess and thankfully mum was there to help - I take my hat off to every bun rescue out there - the work you do is commendable! x

f8edd465.jpg

339633c8.jpg

p.s Vicky if you see this send my love to Florence - thank you for all you did for her xx

Started me off :cry: again seeing the pic of where our little Inca came from :cry::cry:

Awful awful places :evil::evil:

Back