• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please dont let it be true...rabbit on bbc1

xmillyx

New Kit
On the programe on bbc1 at the moment theres a programme where the families live like people did in the old times but one family have been given a rabbit and they were talking about killing it!!!:shock:

Last edited:
Personally I think it's much better to actually know where your meat comes from, even better if you're raising the animals yourself, looking after them well and ensuring they're killed humanely, rather than supporting the horrendously cruel battery farming like most people do, and killing a rabbit is no different to killing a chicken, pig, cow, dog etc.

they havent killed the rabbits, but Im afraid thats life. When the war is on you take what you can.

I have a feeling those were actually someones pet rabbits so they probably wouldnt have killed them anyway

I was watching it too...and they said that they wouldn't kill it :D Later on when her children had been 'evacuated' She had bunny on her lap and was having snuggles with him. He looked very chilled out and was even grooming her :love:

Next door had a pig in one room :shock:

I have never eaten rabbit meat and dont intend to. but i personally would feel a bit hypocritical for saying people shouldnt as I am not a vegetarian. (that doesnt mean i condone unnecessarily cruelty or making a meal from the family pet) but you all get me

On the programe on bbc1 at the moment theres a programme where the families live like people did in the old times but one family have been given a rabbit and they were talking about killing it!!!:shock:

Most of the stuff you see on programmes like this is absolute rubbish so I wouldn't worry.

Back