• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who's back - some baby bunnies!!!

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
Shazzabunny took over fostering these guys while we were on holiday and I collected them yesterday. I don't know what she was feeding them because they have all doubled in size!:shock:

On holiday, the kids decided to rename Tiree as Buzz Lightyear because he has laser red eyes. Islay is only here till She finds another home but I thought she would be happiest with her siblings in the meantime. Ali is as mischievous as ever and destroying everything is sight. She is definitely the most confident,

IMG_1284.JPG

IMG_1287.JPG

IMG_1292.JPG

IMG_1310.JPG

IMG_1333.JPG

IMG_1361.JPG

Floppy was very interested in the smell of the new rabbit.
IMG_1375.JPG

Oh, I have missed seeing them! And Floppy is soooooooo handsome. :love:

Is Isla the bun with one ear lopped in the 4th pic?

I miss floppy here to tell the truth
:(

Aww, I am sorry, he has an amazing bunny character, around here he is always in demand for a cuddle! My son goes and gets him when his anger is getting the better of him, the wee one finds him in the garden and sits for ages stroking him and they all play chase in the garden with him. He is just a big friendly lump.:love::love::love: I am sure he will be back soon.:thumb:

Oh, I have missed seeing them! And Floppy is soooooooo handsome. :love:

Is Isla the bun with one ear lopped in the 4th pic?

Yes, that's Islay!

It is so great to have them home and everyone is happy to see them. James did the clean out yesterday and today has to teach his younger brother what to do. Should be fun to watch!

I spoiled them a bit and got more willow to chew, bark bites, a hay tunnel and some crunches for them!

Spenser hopes they are keeping thier feetsies nice and clean. :roll: I have reminded him that nobody knows what his feetsies were like when he was a youngster living on a farm! :lol:

Spenser hopes they are keeping thier feetsies nice and clean. :roll: I have reminded him that nobody knows what his feetsies were like when he was a youngster living on a farm! :lol:

What I cannot understand is this. When the REW babies were born, the hair on the soles of their feet grew in yellow, before they had a chance to make a mess of them. How on earth did his lordship end up with white feet???

Aww, I am sorry, he has an amazing bunny character, around here he is always in demand for a cuddle! My son goes and gets him when his anger is getting the better of him, the wee one finds him in the garden and sits for ages stroking him and they all play chase in the garden with him. He is just a big friendly lump.:love::love::love: I am sure he will be back soon.:thumb:

not nice thing to call your son:lol::lol::lol:

these guys avent half grown:love::love::love:

Back