PDA

View Full Version : Lacey has bloat p72

Hugo's There
10-07-2012, 06:12 PM
We are becoming increasingly concerned about Seymour Carrots who arrived the same time as Trevor. He is not developing at all as we hoped. His appearance remains the same - that of a very neglected rabbit - despite having a very healthy appetite and obviously a lovely clean home and lots of exercise. In himself he has no zest for life, he sits hunched 24/7 when he is not eating. He never gets excited for anything, never flops down or even lies down, never plays with toys. He just sits there like he has forgotten how to live, it is heartbreaking to watch :cry:

Also heather understandably hasn't been doing so well since losing her Lily 2 weeks ago and this evening she is struggling to eat. We are just hoping her abscess hasn't returned. If it has I think we will have a sad decision to make as I am sure she feels she has nothing left to live for :?

Fingers crossed we can turn these bunnies around, get them the medical help they need and get them to see that life is worth living again:(

Mrs. Bunnykins
10-07-2012, 06:23 PM
Seymour Carrots sounds as if perhaps depression has a hold on him. Hopefully with your tender love, care and attention he will start to improve. I really do hope so. Bless him xxxxxxxx

And for Heather I hope that there is no sign of any abscess. I should imagine that she is grieving too. Bless her heart too.

Sending all the bunnies warm and tender love their way. xxxxx

Geoff's people
10-07-2012, 06:45 PM
Aw bless them both and millions of vibes for them.

Is it possible to attempt a bond between these 2 and see if they can help each other?

Hugo's There
10-07-2012, 06:50 PM
Aw bless them both and millions of vibes for them.

Is it possible to attempt a bond between these 2 and see if they can help each other?

Seymour isn't castrated yet. we are hoping to get him in better form so he can be vaccinated and castrated and then we had another bunny to bond him with, but we have been seriously considering whether Heathers need for a friend are greater now.

susie bun
10-07-2012, 06:51 PM
Thinking of both buns. Is Seymour Carrots out of quarantine now? Just wondering if being more on the main campus, as it were, of Rainbow Rabbits could be expected to help him.

Hugo's There
10-07-2012, 06:52 PM
Seymour Carrots sounds as if perhaps depression has a hold on him. Hopefully with your tender love, care and attention he will start to improve. I really do hope so. Bless him xxxxxxxx

And for Heather I hope that there is no sign of any abscess. I should imagine that she is grieving too. Bless her heart too.

Sending all the bunnies warm and tender love their way. xxxxx

Thank you, he does look very depressed but we need to rule out any possible medical condition as given the malnutrition he suffered there is a chance it may have affected his internal organs such as his liver :? i really hope he is well in himself so with time we can get him binkying about the garden

lou_lou182
10-07-2012, 07:41 PM
Sending vibes both bunnies ways! :love:

JemimaH
11-07-2012, 08:23 AM
Hope today goes well for you all Liz :wave: x

susie bun
11-07-2012, 10:09 AM
Thinking of Heather and Seymour Carrots today. xxx

Alibunmum
11-07-2012, 10:15 AM
I hope that the visit goes OK. They are both in the right place for tlc and understanding.

Bluesmum
11-07-2012, 10:56 AM
Hope it all goes well. Will be thinking of you all. xxx

MoBo
11-07-2012, 11:02 AM
lotsa love for the buns xx

Hugo's There
11-07-2012, 02:37 PM
Not got time for lots of details but basically Heather is having a dental tomorrow, the good news is her abscess hasn't returned but at 10/11 years old a GA is never a good thing

For Seymour it is really bad news, we will keep him comfortable for as long as we can, as Juliet says let him just enjoy what retirement he has. There will be no vaccinations or castration for him :(

susie bun
11-07-2012, 02:42 PM
Have been looking out for an update on these two. I'm sorry it is worrying news re. Heather, and Seymour Carrots outlook isn't good. Sending big vibes for both. xxx

KateB
11-07-2012, 03:19 PM
Sending vibes for both bunnies x

Mrs. Bunnykins
11-07-2012, 03:39 PM
Hoping that the visit to the vets for Heather tomorrow go well and she makes a quick and good recovery.

Poor Seymour Carrots.:( What a shame for him. But he will have a whole load of love and attention spent on him in his last few weeks, days......who knows. Bless his little heart. xxxxx

Hugo's There
12-07-2012, 11:20 AM
Hoping that the visit to the vets for Heather tomorrow go well and she makes a quick and good recovery.

Poor Seymour Carrots.:( What a shame for him. But he will have a whole load of love and attention spent on him in his last few weeks, days......who knows. Bless his little heart. xxxxx

Thank you,

Just a bit more info about Seymour Carrots. he has high levels of protein in his urine and bloods also showed he has inflammation, infection and anaemia :cry:

Juliet doesn't feel there is any specific illness causing these just that he is an ancient, neglected bunny nearing the end of his life :cry:

We are starting him on some baytril and she suggested adding spinach to his diet to see if that makes him more comfortable :? He is eating us out of house and home and yet he has lost 100g in the 3 weeks he has been with us and he was so thin then :( To top it off he also has lice.

He can't be vaccinated or castrated so we will just keep him as comfortable as possible for as long as we can :(

Hugo's There
12-07-2012, 05:21 PM
Heather is taking a very long time to wake from her GA, normally she comes round and eats straight away :?

Tatihou
12-07-2012, 05:27 PM
I have fingers crossed for Heather.

Captain Helen
12-07-2012, 07:40 PM
Sending lots of vibes for Heather and Seymour Carrots xx

Hugo's There
13-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Thank you both, Heather is very poorly I am worried she has given up. Also Lacey has been admitted with stasis but given her neurological problems i am worried these are the main cause :?

susie bun
13-07-2012, 02:45 PM
Thank you both, Heather is very poorly I am worried she has given up. Also Lacey has been admitted with stasis but given her neurological problems i am worried these are the main cause :?

Thinking of both, and also continuing loving thoughts for Seymour Carrots. xxx

sparklefairy
13-07-2012, 02:46 PM
so sorry to hear about your poorly bunnies :cry: sending vibes and best wishes that they will all feel better soon xxx

Hugo's There
13-07-2012, 06:07 PM
Thank you Susan and Sparklefairy.

I am getting really worried now as Lacey hasn't eaten anything at all despite having everything she needs given to her at the vets all day :cry:

Heather has another appointment in the morning as we are so worried about her :cry:

So many ill bunnies at the moment :cry::cry:

doorkeeper
13-07-2012, 07:00 PM
Do you have a quiet speyed doe you could put Seymour in with? We had in a 12 year old buck last year in very poor shape who obviously could not be neutered. We put him in with Sweetie and he was so happy. He only had the strength to rest his chin on her, no humping. But you could see how happy he was. He didn't last terribly long, but I am confident those threee months were the best of his life. He even went in with two more rabbits after the first month and had three friends to rest his head on. He was always snuggled up to one of them and more usually was in the middle of the group. Sweetie has been one of my favourites ever since, as before that she had not lived up to her name. (She is now nine and has head tilt but she has just welcomed in another nine year old to her group; if only all rabbits were so welcoming)

susie bun
13-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Maybe Heather is just missing her Lily too much. :cry:

I have such a soft spot for Seymour Carrots. :love:

Hugo's There
13-07-2012, 10:16 PM
Do you have a quiet speyed doe you could put Seymour in with? We had in a 12 year old buck last year in very poor shape who obviously could not be neutered. We put him in with Sweetie and he was so happy. He only had the strength to rest his chin on her, no humping. But you could see how happy he was. He didn't last terribly long, but I am confident those threee months were the best of his life. He even went in with two more rabbits after the first month and had three friends to rest his head on. He was always snuggled up to one of them and more usually was in the middle of the group. Sweetie has been one of my favourites ever since, as before that she had not lived up to her name. (She is now nine and has head tilt but she has just welcomed in another nine year old to her group; if only all rabbits were so welcoming)

The plan was for him to be neutered and put with Angel and Rosie, but that was before we knew how ill he was. I don't think Rosie would accept him as he is. The only other possible female is Heather but she is really ill at the moment too. I don't know whether she would take to him as she has spent most of her life with a female companion and used to be a feisty tart in her day! If we can get her over the dental then it is something we are going to at least try.

Its a shame Trevor isn't neutered as he seemed to really take to her. While I doubt anything could happen between them I am not willing to take that chance

susie bun
13-07-2012, 10:19 PM
Sorry, but having a wee chuckle at the thought of Heather being 'a feisty tart in her day'! :lol:

MimzMum
14-07-2012, 10:03 AM
Adding some get well vibes for all your poorly bunnies. ((((((((((((((((((((((Vibes))))))))))))))))))))))
May there be improvement for all soon!

susie bun
14-07-2012, 10:17 AM
Continuing to think of your poorly buns. xxx

Hugo's There
14-07-2012, 11:33 AM
Lacey is still really sick, we thought we could collect her this morning but the vet has said no and we will get her at 2.30pm to either bring home or transfer to vets now.

Heather has eaten a little over night but is still looking very sorry for herself.

Seymour is just Seymour :love:

And when i got up this morning I found Bruce lying in his run in the rain. He is in stasis with a rock hard stomach and is having an emergency dental now. We will be transferring him to Vets Now at 2.30 if he survives the GA. He is such a beautiful old man, I love him to pieces :love:

At least I should be grateful that we have an excellent vets hospital with very rabbit savvy staff as our out of hours vets

wendle
14-07-2012, 12:11 PM
Awww sorry ya bunnys not feeling well fingers crossed they are all ok you do a fantastic and loving job :love::love:

MimzMum
14-07-2012, 12:12 PM
Oh dear... :(
Topping up vibes for all the bunnies. I hope Bruce pulls through. How frightening to have so many desperately ill at once.
(((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))

Hugo's There
14-07-2012, 12:24 PM
Oh dear... :(
Topping up vibes for all the bunnies. I hope Bruce pulls through. How frightening to have so many desperately ill at once.
(((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))

It really is :( Couldn't believe it when I found Bruce this morning. He was having a dental check next week too. He doesn't do ill well and on the odd occasion he has had stasis he goes cold and floppy, never hunched up, it is really scary

DevonDwarf
14-07-2012, 12:33 PM
Oh how awful and scary for you :( I hope they all stay strong and recover! Sending lots of healing vibes :love::love:

suzibunbun
14-07-2012, 07:59 PM
How are all the poorly buns this evening Liz?

Bluesmum
14-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Still thinking of you all.xx

Hugo's There
15-07-2012, 12:39 PM
How are all the poorly buns this evening Liz?

thanks for asking, we are not doing well at all with any of them and now Bic has stopped eating over night, we think we can feel a swelling in his jaw.

It is an absolute nightmare :(

Alibunmum
15-07-2012, 12:53 PM
Oh Liz! :cry::cry:

susie bun
15-07-2012, 01:27 PM
Sending vibes for all the poorly buns, and thinking of you and Steve too. What a weekend! :(

MichG
15-07-2012, 01:28 PM
oh no :( what a stressful time. Sending mega vibes for all from here. Especially for the beautiful Lacey. I really really hope she pulls through, she is a real fighter and has pulled through before. Hope to hear some positive news for them all soon xxx

Hugo's There
15-07-2012, 01:33 PM
oh no :( what a stressful time. Sending mega vibes for all from here. Especially for the beautiful Lacey. I really really hope she pulls through, she is a real fighter and has pulled through before. Hope to hear some positive news for them all soon xxx

She hasn't eaten on her own since Thursday morning despite being admitted on Frday morning until saturday afternoon. I don't know what else we can try or what is wrong with her :(

RedFraggle
15-07-2012, 01:36 PM
She hasn't eaten on her own since Thursday morning despite being admitted on Frday morning until saturday afternoon. I don't know what else we can try or what is wrong with her :(

:(
Come on Lacey, hang in there

MimzMum
15-07-2012, 01:44 PM
Sending more ((((((((((((((((((healing vibes)))))))))))))))
Come on bunnies! Get well for your mum! Please!

Hugo's There
15-07-2012, 04:08 PM
Thank you both, just fed them all and no change for any of them, it is so depressing and upsetting to see them like this :cry:

susie bun
15-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Continuing to send vibes, and thinking of you too. xxx

MichG
15-07-2012, 05:15 PM
Have you tried carrot?
It was the only thing she would eat post spay for a few days. I don't think she ate on her own for 2 days before then :(

Hugo's There
15-07-2012, 05:50 PM
Have you tried carrot?
It was the only thing she would eat post spay for a few days. I don't think she ate on her own for 2 days before then :(

yes, I have even grated some for her and she isn't interested. She has nibbled the smallest bit of shredded green and then given up. She is passing lots of tiny poos and is very feisty so it isn't normal stasis :?

Hugo's There
15-07-2012, 05:50 PM
Continuing to send vibes, and thinking of you too. xxx

Thanks Susan, it feels like everything is falling apart around me at the moment :(

Mrs. Bunnykins
15-07-2012, 06:18 PM
Thanks Susan, it feels like everything is falling apart around me at the moment :(

I'm sure that this isn't the case, but just the fact that so many little darlings really do need your help and a great deal of attention atm. No doubt this is making you feel the way you are.

Wish I was closer to come and help out.

Sending you strength in my warm wishes. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hugo's There
16-07-2012, 10:49 AM
Bic has admitted this morning

Barn Yard Bunnies
16-07-2012, 10:52 AM
Miillions and millions of healing vibes for your bunnies. It must be unbelievably stressful for you.

JemimaH
16-07-2012, 10:53 AM
Oh Liz, my heart really goes out to you, you are so admirable for doing what you do! Vibes for all of the bunnies coming your way! :thumb:

Alibunmum
16-07-2012, 10:57 AM
Liz, all this going on and still you are trying to help a poor bun out of a yukky situation.. You really are amazing!:love::love:

Hugo's There
16-07-2012, 12:20 PM
Bic has fractured his jaw :shock: We have no idea how, all we can think of is that his set up is a hutch above a run with a small hutch insides to jump in and out the top hutch so if the small hutch has got damp and slippy from all the wet weather he may have slipped and caught it on the corner or something as he fell :? His run is inches deep in hay so if he had fallen there he would have been fine.

because of the size of him and the position of the break there is no surgery that can be performed so all we can do is attempt to feed him liquid food for the next 6 weeks while it heals :( If that doesn't work there is nothing else we can do and obviously while he isn't eating or grinding his teeth spurs are going to grow. He has had a dental while he had x-rays to get them as worn back and even as possible so now all we can do is hope :cry:

he is just a baby :cry:

JemimaH
16-07-2012, 12:30 PM
Bic has fractured his jaw :shock: We have no idea how, all we can think of is that his set up is a hutch above a run with a small hutch insides to jump in and out the top hutch so if the small hutch has got damp and slippy from all the wet weather he may have slipped and caught it on the corner or something as he fell :? His run is inches deep in hay so if he had fallen there he would have been fine.

because of the size of him and the position of the break there is no surgery that can be performed so all we can do is attempt to feed him liquid food for the next 6 weeks while it heals :( If that doesn't work there is nothing else we can do and obviously while he isn't eating or grinding his teeth spurs are going to grow. He has had a dental while he had x-rays to get them as worn back and even as possible so now all we can do is hope :cry:

he is just a baby :cry:

Blimey :shock: Poor Bic, bless him :(

sparklefairy
16-07-2012, 01:07 PM
oh gosh :cry:

i'm so sorry to hear about so many poorly babies :cry: i hope they can all pull through.

thinking of you all xxx

susie bun
16-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Poor Bic, sending lots of vibes. Is he still able to be with Biro and Bundy, or have you had to separate them? xxx

Hugo's There
16-07-2012, 05:09 PM
Poor Bic, sending lots of vibes. Is he still able to be with Biro and Bundy, or have you had to separate them? xxx

he is still at the vets at the moment but I am praying we can keep them together and I just separate at meal times :?

Mackers
16-07-2012, 05:24 PM
Just catching up with missed threads. So sorry to hear you've got so many poorly buns Liz. Sending a squillion (((vibes))) for speedy recoveries.

MichG
16-07-2012, 05:44 PM
:( oh Liz. Sending mega vibes for all of them. I just don't know what to say to help. Its hard enough just having 1 poorly one at the moment (Poppy has impaction again today :( 2nd time in 2 weeks) hope things start looking up for your lot xxx

Hugo's There
16-07-2012, 07:14 PM
Oh no poor poppy :( I hope she comes through it again very soon x

Lacey seems back on full form. It had been going on so long I really thought she wasn't going to make it but all of a sudden she was wolfing down her food. Very odd but I am not complaining :D

Bruce is brighter and is attempting to nibble so thats some progress.

Heather is still not right and has a check up wednesday along with Herman who I have major concerns about.

Trevor has another session of acupuncture at home tomorrow which will be something nice and positive :D

But i am worried sick about being responsible for keeping a bunny alive for 6 weeks by syringe feeding. I so don't want to let him down but I don't know if it is an impossible task :?:cry:

susie bun
16-07-2012, 08:49 PM
I'm so pleased you have had some positive news today, and know that Bic is in the best of hands. xxx

Bluesmum
17-07-2012, 08:05 AM
Oh goodness. Poor Bic :( would it work feeding him like you fed Eddie? From a baby spoon? He will have to move his jaw but youll find that with any way of feeding. but then there wo;nt be any pressure on his jaws. I really hope he pulls through.

susie bun
17-07-2012, 08:56 AM
Keeping up vibes for the poorly buns, and hoping those showing better signs continue this way. xxx

MimzMum
17-07-2012, 12:08 PM
All I can do is send (((((((((((healing vibes))))))))))))) for the bunnies and (((((((((((((((((((comforting hugs)))))))))))))))) for you.
I hope things turn around for you all soon.

natsusakura
20-07-2012, 12:36 AM
Sending all the vibes I can muster!!!
Hope Bic will be ok and all the others!!
xxxxx

Hugo's There
20-07-2012, 08:27 AM
Sending all the vibes I can muster!!!
Hope Bic will be ok and all the others!!
xxxxx

Thank you. Looking after bic is becoming one of the biggest challenges I have ever faced and after eating normally for 3 days lacey stopped eating again last night.

susie bun
20-07-2012, 09:12 AM
Thank you. Looking after bic is becoming one of the biggest challenges I have ever faced and after eating normally for 3 days lacey stopped eating again last night.

Sending vibes fro Lacey, and continue to think of Bic and his worried Mummy. Also thinking of Bic's friend's, who must be a bit confused. xxx

Hugo's There
20-07-2012, 09:55 AM
Sending vibes fro Lacey, and continue to think of Bic and his worried Mummy. Also thinking of Bic's friend's, who must be a bit confused. xxx

Bundy is now too scared to come out of a run house.

Lacey is in a bad way, worse than before, vets in ten minutes

Barn Yard Bunnies
20-07-2012, 09:58 AM
:cry::cry: Best of luck at the vets, you must be exhausted.

Hugo's There
20-07-2012, 10:36 AM
She has been admitted with bloat, she is much sicker than last week. She had a funny turn in her run yesterday so think it has a neurological cause.

MimzMum
20-07-2012, 11:51 AM
Topping up some more vibes for all poorly buns and adding some big hugs for their mum. ((((((((((((((((Vibes and hugs))))))))))))))))))
I hope things turn around for the better soon. I can't imagine having several special needs buns at once, my plate is full with just one! :shock:
Hang in there!
ETA Extra healing vibes for poor Lacey. :(

Hugo's There
20-07-2012, 11:54 AM
Thank you so much.

I was so relieved to get Lacey over her stasis episode at the weekend as I thought we were going to loose her then, so I can't believe this has happened :cry:

Barn Yard Bunnies
20-07-2012, 11:58 AM
Is bloat the same as statis ? I get them all confused. Statis is when the gut stops moving and bloat is gas ?

I really hope Lacey will be ok.

Hugo's There
20-07-2012, 12:02 PM
Is bloat the same as statis ? I get them all confused. Statis is when the gut stops moving and bloat is gas ?

I really hope Lacey will be ok.

Her tummy is rock solid with gas, they are x-raying her to see if there is a blockage so I am now waiting for the results.

TBH even if there is a blockage I still think the cause is neurological as there is too much of a coincidence with her having as strange seizure like thing just before she stopped eating.

Over the weekend when she stopped eating for 4 days her tummy was just doughy no bloat so this is certainly more serious :cry:

natsusakura
20-07-2012, 12:08 PM
Poor poor lacey :( hope the vet manages to sort her tummy out quick!
Hows wee man bic and the rest of the poorly buns?
And you? You'll need to put your feet up and get a big cup of tea at some point xxxx

Hugo's There
20-07-2012, 12:12 PM
Poor poor lacey :( hope the vet manages to sort her tummy out quick!
Hows wee man bic and the rest of the poorly buns?
And you? You'll need to put your feet up and get a big cup of tea at some point xxxx

Bic didn't take as much syringe food this morning as I would have liked. Heather is hanging in there as is Roxy. Bruce is fine now :D And Trevor tries to do little hops with her back legs when I hold her tummy for her :love::love:

I am completely exhausted but never mind xx

Barn Yard Bunnies
20-07-2012, 12:13 PM
Her tummy is rock solid with gas, they are x-raying her to see if there is a blockage so I am now waiting for the results.

TBH even if there is a blockage I still think the cause is neurological as there is too much of a coincidence with her having as strange seizure like thing just before she stopped eating.

Over the weekend when she stopped eating for 4 days her tummy was just doughy no bloat so this is certainly more serious :cry:

Must be so painful and uncomfortable. Hope you find some answers to her problems.

Hugo's There
20-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Must be so painful and uncomfortable. Hope you find some answers to her problems.

She is an EC bunny which has left her with brain damage and her sight is going in one eye due to a cataract forming :(

natsusakura
20-07-2012, 12:33 PM
Aw poor bic, he can't use his wee mouth at all? Maybe if there was a bit of mushed bannana in his syringe he'd take bit more?
Glad to hear the rest are hanging in there, wee Trevor is so lovely :)
When do you find out the results of the xray for lacey ?
Sending so many vibes for you and the buns, such a stressful time your having at the minute xxxx

Hugo's There
20-07-2012, 01:01 PM
Aw poor bic, he can't use his wee mouth at all? Maybe if there was a bit of mushed bannana in his syringe he'd take bit more?
Glad to hear the rest are hanging in there, wee Trevor is so lovely :)
When do you find out the results of the xray for lacey ?
Sending so many vibes for you and the buns, such a stressful time your having at the minute xxxx

I get the results whenever the vet rings, maybe if I haven't heard by 3pm I will give them a call :?

I don't think Bic can use his mouth at the moment but he is also not allowed to or the bone wont heal :( I have to stop him eating for 6 weeks for the fracture to set properly. Apparently if it was a bigger bone then it would need plates put in but because of where it is there is nothing that can be done surgically as everything is too small and fragile. Our best hope is to stop him using his mouth so the bone can stay in place and heal naturally over time

MichG
20-07-2012, 01:13 PM
Oh no :( poor Lacey. I really really hope for some positive news about her.

Big hugs xxx

natsusakura
20-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Poor wee bubs.
I'll be thinking of you and lacey and all the other wee guys.
Hope to hear some positive news xx

Hugo's There
20-07-2012, 02:12 PM
Ok so I rang already :oops:

Lots of gas on the x-ray but no obvious cause for it/ blockage. Having had a long chat with one of the nurses caring for her we are both really worried as she too can tell that Lacey is completely unaware of her surroundings and feeling very poorly :cry: A vet is going to examine her again in a minute, if the bloat is worse I said to call me if not I will ring again this evening.

We have decided that if there is no improvement by morning that we will let her go as with her neurological issues and her previous large bout of stasis it indicates there is something very wrong going on in her head :cry:

Mackers
20-07-2012, 02:49 PM
Only just seen this thread. Sending massive (((((vibes))))) for Lacey. Don't despair - Pea was at death's door with severe bloat and she pulled through. Really, really hope she feels better very soon.

natsusakura
20-07-2012, 03:03 PM
:( I hope it doesn't come to that, big hugs and vibes!!!

Hugo's There
20-07-2012, 04:43 PM
Only just seen this thread. Sending massive (((((vibes))))) for Lacey. Don't despair - Pea was at death's door with severe bloat and she pulled through. Really, really hope she feels better very soon.

Thank you. At the moment we don't know why she is completely unaware of her surroundings, but think it's likely that she hasn't fully recovered from the strange seizure thing she had yesterday evening. The vet has said and we agree that we won't push this as far regards treatment as we would an otherwise healthy bun, especially given she has only just recovered from a four day stasis.

susie bun
20-07-2012, 05:03 PM
I've not be around much today, so just catching up. Continuing to send vibes, and thinking of you too. xx

MichG
20-07-2012, 05:50 PM
Poor Lacey :( She has had such an unlucky life, poor girl. I am so pleased her owner signed her over because at least she has known love and affection for the past few months and is with someone who can get her the correct vet treatment so she doesn't suffer. It is a horrible decision to make and it makes me really sad to think about but I think you are doing everything and if the decision is to pts then it is the right thing to do. If you or Steve do get the chance to see her please give her a nosey rub and kiss on the nose from me. Sending as many vibes as I can for her x

Hugo's There
20-07-2012, 06:41 PM
Poor Lacey :( She has had such an unlucky life, poor girl. I am so pleased her owner signed her over because at least she has known love and affection for the past few months and is with someone who can get her the correct vet treatment so she doesn't suffer. It is a horrible decision to make and it makes me really sad to think about but I think you are doing everything and if the decision is to pts then it is the right thing to do. If you or Steve do get the chance to see her please give her a nosey rub and kiss on the nose from me. Sending as many vibes as I can for her x

I so hope it doesn't come to that, she isn't even two yet.

Just spoken to vets, no real change.

RedFraggle
20-07-2012, 08:24 PM
:cry:

natsusakura
20-07-2012, 10:01 PM
How is she now? Any news? I'm just finishes work otherwise I would've asked earlier.
Hugs xxx

natsusakura
21-07-2012, 01:43 PM
How is everybun today?

MichG
22-07-2012, 01:05 PM
Any news?

Hugo's There
22-07-2012, 07:43 PM
Sorry I don't have a minute to myself at the moment.

Lacey is much better at the moment thanks, I will try to up date more tomorrow

RedFraggle
22-07-2012, 09:42 PM
What a relief, I was fearing the worst :D

natsusakura
22-07-2012, 10:13 PM
Ah im so glad she's doing better.
Hope you manage to get a rest xxx

Barn Yard Bunnies
22-07-2012, 10:40 PM
Great news. :D

MimzMum
23-07-2012, 12:32 AM
Good to hear that Lacey is improving. :)
More vibes for her and all the poorly bunnies. Trevor sounds like quite the little miracle!
Hugs for you and hope you get some rest soon! :)

Bluesmum
23-07-2012, 08:13 AM
I'm so glad Lacey is on the road to recovery :love:

Will keep up the vibes for everybun else too :wave:

JemimaH
23-07-2012, 08:15 AM
Great news that Lacey is recovering!:D