• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch/shed paint designs

rabbitdan

Mama Doe
I have a lot of spare time at the moment so was thinking about doing some hutch painting and maybe even renevation some like another member (sorry can't remember your name) did.

The normal brown is a little boring, so would like to do something more interesting.
I know lots of people on here have very nice hutch colours, please could you post pictures of the hutch and what brand/model the paint is.

Thank you :)

I know you asked for hutch colours but seeing as you'd had no replies I thought this couldn't hurt.

My shed's done with cuprinol's country cream. It took A LOT of coats and the colour is still really poor compared to the colour it "should" be according to the tin. I'm thinking of repainting it and am definitely going to try a tester first as it seems like there's quite a lot of variation in how the paints come out. :thumb:
shed3-1.jpg

The boarding hutches are cream and green.

20120407_094758.jpg

My own bunny shed is cream.

IMG_1225.JPG

The foster hutch is purple but it couldn't be used inside or where bunny might chew.

2011-10-08%252017.44.02.jpg

And my original colour scheme was lavender and white!

IMG_2597.JPG

When I have time I plan to change them all to cream and green because I think it suits the garden the best.

All colours are Cuprinol garden shades, Pale Jasmine, Lavender, Old English Green and Country Green, apart from the purple which is a custom Valspar colour leftover from my daughter's playhouse.

Last edited:
Back