• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser white feetsies - as requested!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
By Georgeypudding! :wave:

P5160590.jpg

P6150551.jpg

HOW ! :O :love:

My fosters all have brown feet, due to them not being litter trained and the wet British mud:roll:

Bouncer: They are supa clean Spenser, I may need some tips on paw care. I like to clean mine but prefer to lick my apple sticks :D

ive noticed bucks are very OCD hahahaha - Mo is - Thats why we named him after the little OCD cleaning robot off Wall-e :thumb:

:shock::shock::shock:

My Albie's feet always have a weird brown tinge to them and Pearl, her feet are filthy! I don't know why! I'm sure she just jumps up and down in her poop.

What I cannot understand is this. When the REW babies were born, the hair on the soles of their feet grew in yellow, before they had a chance to make a mess of them. How on earth did his lordship end up with white feet???

What I cannot understand is this. When the REW babies were born, the hair on the soles of their feet grew in yellow, before they had a chance to make a mess of them. How on earth did his lordship end up with white feet???

How interesting. :? Maybe Jane would know, as she has had REWs from baby days. We could start a REW feetsies thread. :lol:

Back