• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Central Scotland Folks

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
I am at Torwood Garden Centre with Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care this weekend (Sat and Sun) come along and see the bunnies! :thumb:

Haha!! Now I know you shall be leaving your bunnies unattended and nappable *books flights*

:love::love:
I met all those bunnies yesterday and they are most definitely nappable. So gorgeous and very friendly.

Will see what we are up to!!

Jane, for some reason my quote didnt work for you :?, shame you are so far away :(, but thank you for the luck :D its been very successful in the past, but it is the Falkirk Fornight (holiday time) so it may be quiet :(

Haha!! Now I know you shall be leaving your bunnies unattended and nappable *books flights*

Ah ha ha :lol: Mojo will be with me one of the days if he is who you have in mind ;) :lol:

:love::love:
I met all those bunnies yesterday and they are most definitely nappable. So gorgeous and very friendly.

Will see what we are up to!!

Hope you can come Alison, was lovely to see you and Debbie yesterday, and of course your very polite boys, they were lovely :love:

Hope you can come Alison, was lovely to see you and Debbie yesterday, and of course your very polite boys, they were lovely :love:

Thank you, they loved coming and were talking about your gorgeous cats all the way home.

Back