• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fundraising for Trevor's cart

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
Right guys, with Liz's permission we can do a fundraiser or fundraisers for trevor

I have created a thread here to talk about ideas, who wants to get involved etc...

It is to raise money for a measured and fitted, personal cart for little Trevor, this is to help her have the best mobility she can and hopefully help her muscles improve etc...

lets go!

Last edited:
I am currently making leaflets about trevor and why she needs the cart how it will improve her life, how to donate and some info on rainbow rabbits, I will show this to Liz for her approval before distributing.

normally would love to chip in and help, especially as Trevor is such a wonderful bun and looks ideal for a cart, but all our efforts are concentrated on fund raising for Parsley's cancer vaccines at the moment:(

yes i would love to be involved, I think the ones were everyone gets a prize are good ones, each prize gets a number and then everyone has to pick a number though I guess they must take a lot of organising!! Im happy to donate a prize! if you do do something like that!

I do leaded stained glass work but running a b&b, I'm in my busiest part of the season at the moment so can't promise to design and make something rabbity soon - not for about 6 weeks. However, while thinking about this, I wonder if there are any artists out there who would do a drawing of Trevor (from a photo) which could be auctioned?

I could donate a couple of prizes and I'd also very happy to feature trevor's story in a future Bunny mad magzine, show her with her new cart.....awh this is such a great cause and would love to see trevor zooming around in a cart!

I also agree that the instant win a prize ones always seem to work well, raffles and the auctions

Back