• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny foraging people !!

Thats quite a large site . .

I would not give juniper, spruce (or any evergreens), and Day Lily (Hemerocalis) rings an alarm bell . . or spinach (high in oxalic acids)

so its not right i just want a good site with lots of pictures of the safe plants buns can have

I wouldn't trust photo's that small to be an accurate form of ID, I'm not saying the pics are wrong, but you couldn't use them to compare a specimen in real life;)

Also I would never feed any lily, and have always been led to believe that day lilies were toxic. I may be wrong though. Either Parsnipbun or myself can send you some actual plants, labeled so you can see 'in the flesh' as it were. Have a look see on the Items for sale part of the forum;)

I wouldn't trust photo's that small to be an accurate form of ID, I'm not saying the pics are wrong, but you couldn't use them to compare a specimen in real life;)

Also I would never feed any lily, and have always been led to believe that day lilies were toxic. I may be wrong though. Either Parsnipbun or myself can send you some actual plants, labeled so you can see 'in the flesh' as it were. Have a look see on the Items for sale part of the forum;)

will do thanks :)

Back