• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trevor going for a "walk"

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
She absolutely loves it in her sling and I am always worn out well before her. It allows her to binky and run at high speed with me hanging on behind. I can also use it to get her legs in the right position and allow her to take a bit of her won weight when she stops for a nibble. It also allows her to balance to wash herself :love:

the photos aren't great as Steve took them and she doesn't stay still for long!

P1030006.jpg

P1030007.jpg

P1030023.jpg

P1030024.jpg

P1030028.jpg

P1030034.jpg

P1030035.jpg

P1030040.jpg

P1030045.jpg

Thank you, just to add the floor is so dirty as I sprinkle herbal treat over the carpet to make her move around to find it :D

Never mind the floor as long as that little girl is making progress an she looks soooo happy well done you I say :love::love:

Bless her little heart, she looks so cheeky in the second pic! :lol::love: I bet you're getting a real workout running around with her!

I love it! And her!

I want to see her in a cart now. :D

I think she will love a cart, the only draw back will be I will have no control over her legs to help her start walking, but I am sure she will have fun in one and it will get her body in the right position which will have great benefits for her.

But she has acupuncture tomorrow and then her weekly physio so she is already costing us at least £100 per week :shock: So a cart may have to wait a little while.

And yes oompa-loompa I am exhausted trying to keep up with her. The sling is just the height to really kill my back and sometimes she binkies right out of it :lol::lol:

Now she is just darling, and such a beautiful coloration! That is such a nicely made item for her, and she seems very pleased! :love:

Now she is just darling, and such a beautiful coloration! That is such a nicely made item for her, and she seems very pleased! :love:

Thank you, it is made from a fleece scarf and totally lined with vetbed to make sure it is nice and soft for her, and of course it is finished off with nice pink bows:love:

Back