• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is going to be a tough week :(

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
:( first we had the sudden heatwave last week which affected Boris & made him quite poorly....and now its been raining for 2 days straight & will continue to do so until Wednesday at least. His snuffles are really bad today :(

Ugh. Will things ever get better :(

Thank you. I'm so worried as he even had some proper, gunky discharge today which he doesn't normally :( Put him back on antibiotics for the time being as now obviously isn't the best time for him to come off it. He also has Metacam and echinacea.

He seems to be ok in himself and his breathing is actually better than it has been previously, but he's sneezing so much bless him :(

Thank you. I'm so worried as he even had some proper, gunky discharge today which he doesn't normally :( Put him back on antibiotics for the time being as now obviously isn't the best time for him to come off it. He also has Metacam and echinacea.

He seems to be ok in himself and his breathing is actually better than it has been previously, but he's sneezing so much bless him :(

V was the same on Saturday when we had all that rain. He sneezed lots, complete with gunk. I feel it's two steps forward and five back some days. We are off the abx for now as he's having a culture test done on Wednesday night. Hopefully it will give us some answers.

Back