• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*NOW CLOSED*Obtain a New Signature, Help a BARC Bunny !

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Angie (BARC) has recently taken in some poorly Rabbits, Mum and babies and two Lop babies. They are receiving Veterinary Care, the Lop babies possibly requiring it longterm. Obviously this will be putting a considerable strain on the Rescue's Funds.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...e-had-some-new-arrivals-...-(a-poorly-mummy-)

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?347599-Two-brave-babies-...

I can do very little to help Rescues with their fantastic work, but I thought it might help BARC in a small way if I ran a Fund Raiser where I will make you a new Signature picture for a donation to BARC. The minimum Donation is £2 and you can pay via paypal

angela.bell3@tesco.net

This Fund Raiser will run until the 31st July and may be extended depending on demand.

So please consider helping Angie and the BARC Bunnies and get a Jack's-Jane Original signature too !! :lol:

Last edited:
I will have one please. How many bunnies can you fit on. Is 8 too many? I need to wait a week until Max comes back from bonding.

If you could PM me with the photos you would like me to use. I may have to contact you if you want numerous Rabbits included. 8 should be OK, 18 might be a problem !! :lol:

I will get to work on the Sigs ASAP and if you could Paypal your donation to BARC ASAP too that would be great and it would really help the Bunnies in need of ongoing Veterinary Care

Thanks guys :D

Oh this is wonderful! :) I've needed a new siggy and I have been wishing I could have my bunnies 'framed' by Jack's-Jane! :D
Can I send my donation in a way to absorb the Paypal fee for BARC? I read a thread that showed us how but don't recall who posted it. :(

Could I please squeeze a picture of my Yorkie, Jenna, in with my three bunnies without stretching the forum frames, Jane? ;)

I'm so excited about this...what a great idea for a fundraiser! :D

Oh this is wonderful! :) I've needed a new siggy and I have been wishing I could have my bunnies 'framed' by Jack's-Jane! :D
Can I send my donation in a way to absorb the Paypal fee for BARC? I read a thread that showed us how but don't recall who posted it. :(

Could I please squeeze a picture of my Yorkie, Jenna, in with my three bunnies without stretching the forum frames, Jane? ;)

I'm so excited about this...what a great idea for a fundraiser! :D

I think if you make the Paypal payment as a 'Gift' BARC should not be charged a fee :?

Could anyone confirm this please ?

I should be able to fit Jenna and 3 Bunnies on a Signature :D

I think if you make the Paypal payment as a 'Gift' BARC should not be charged a fee :?

Could anyone confirm this please ?

I should be able to fit Jenna and 3 Bunnies on a Signature :D

Yip, I just gifted mine and no fee was charged :)

Yep, sending it as a gift doesn't incur any fees :thumb: This is a fantastic idea Jane! I'll have to get some photos of Peter... If only he'd keep still!! :lol:

Okay...Paypal was being difficult last night so finally got mine sent today. :)
That felt so good. :D
Please give those sweet bunnies noserubs from me. There was no option to send those via Paypal. ;)
Might take me a bit to get my pix loaded to Photobucket, Jane. Which code do I place in the PM to be certain they show up for you?
BTW...Kermit, yours is lovely! :love: Well done Jane! :thumb:

Oh Kermit yours is lovely I used to smile every time I saw your boy in your old one and I will in this one too

I really do still want one, but my new bunny Mr buttons is proving to be a bit camera shy, so please bear with me x

Just want to show off Jane's beautiful work! :love:
Such a lovely thing to do on so many levels.
I feel a bit more connected to RU now as I'm not usually able to help out being on the other side of the world.
Janes clever thinking & creativity has allowed me to send some $$ to those naughty BARC buns & get the most gorgeous signature.
Thanks Jane :D:D:D

Just want to show off Jane's beautiful work! :love:
Such a lovely thing to do on so many levels.
I feel a bit more connected to RU now as I'm not usually able to help out being on the other side of the world.
Janes clever thinking & creativity has allowed me to send some $$ to those naughty BARC buns & get the most gorgeous signature.
Thanks Jane :D:D:D

You are welcome and in the process of creating your signature I learned a bit about the Koru (the symbol on the left of KB's signature) xx

Back