• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

4 New Rabbits coming tonight.

R.P.B.G.G

Mama Doe
:shock::shock::shock:

2 Mini lop Does that were found wondering in a local park (we are still in local area for advertising lost/found), and a Doe and a Buck that need to find new homes asap due to a marriage split.

Mum took the calls this morn, and luckily we have 2 spare hutches and the buck and doe come with 2 double hutches, all hands on deck tonight to go and collect, all pretty local though and booked appts at vets for Thursday to have them checked over and book in for neuters/spays if needed.

Re marriage split; if my hubby and I got divorced we'd be fighting for custody not getting rid of them!! So mad :(

We've agreed, just in case, theyre really mine though as I bought them and pay for all care!

The marriage split, without going into to much detail as it is quite personal,

She is the full time worker, and does long hours, whilst the husband was the one to stay at home and care for the rabbits (and other pets)

She knows she does not have the time to keep up the care for the animals, so has decided that it be best they go to new homes, cannot go into the other part but yea, they will be coming to us this eve, you can tell they were/are very well cared for, are in brand new hutches, clean, healthy etc etc.

As for the others, not too much information given over, not too sure about the story we have been given, but will update when they are here.

Ok so we have 3 home now.

3 mini lops.

One harlequin, one grey and one Himalayan
Unsure of the 2 older ones ages, but im guessing they are 1.5-2yo, the tan one, we have named Biscuit is skin and bones and the grey one, we have names Smokie, has a very sore down below area and seems snuffly, the youngest is 10weeks, which apparently her sister got for her kids, but they are not interested.

My honest opinion, shes a breeder and getting rid of stock.

No, these were the other lot, it was 2 seperate phone calls.

The other 2 are coming later tonight.

I have sent her a long message.....

Other 2 are here now too,
Apart from having verrryyyy long claws, they are in good health and both very friendly, the boy comes to his name.

Back