• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boredom Breaker For Poorly Bo x

MoBo

Alpha Buck
DSCF1403.jpg

I know some people will disagree but bear in mind the vet said she is ok with this ribbon as long as she doesnt eat it!! She only has it with our supervision and we keep a close eye on her!

Bo loves to hop around with this piece of ribbon (she is easily amused), and it is a great bordom breaker for her with her being in cage confinement for 6-8 weeks xx

Oh no why is she confined to her cage?? Poor thing! I give Hopscotch lots of things to play with under my supervision that I wouldn't let him have on his own! Otherwise a lot would get eaten that shouldn't :roll::lol:

Oh no why is she confined to her cage?? Poor thing! I give Hopscotch lots of things to play with under my supervision that I wouldn't let him have on his own! Otherwise a lot would get eaten that shouldn't :roll::lol:

She has a pretty nasty leg break :(

Poor Bub has a fractue :(

Have a vet check up today though & yesterday she actually stretched BOTH back legs out behind her!! :shock:

Shes a little fighter!! :love:

pooooor bunny! i hope it heals soon!

that is one very cute photo :') cute cute cute! (VERY easily amused! aha) xx

Back