• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

off to pick a large bag of marigold heads . . . .

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
OK - so maybe life's not THAT hard all the time :lol::lol::lol:

There is some foraging that is pretty enjoyable!!!!

The lavender collecting is not bad either - though I hate to cut the heads off!!! - at least marigolds will grow more flower heads!!

you have to get the right ones - These are the traditional English Marigold - Calendula officianalis - not the small fancy ones people grow in small border (the African Marigold - Tagetes)
:D

Not a bad job at all :)

I've been out 3 times today dog walking and foraging at the same time, with all the rain theres loads of stuff growing so I'm making the most of the weather being a bit kinder today , its been very enjoyable:thumb:

you have to get the right ones - These are the traditional English Marigold - Calendula officianalis - not the small fancy ones people grow in small border (the African Marigold - Tagetes)
:D

I wouldn't have given Spenser the border ones, as they have slug pellets round them. We do have calndula but don't think they have flowered yet.

We have lavender ...

Back