• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just the new guy saying hello...

sharkfur

Warren Scout
So..this is the new chap around here.. saying hi to all of you buns n bun-buds :)

313922_1512240582557_261703210_n.jpg

562469_2214679623094_472847841_n.jpg

576844_2216467267784_704415994_n.jpg

Hahahahaha, LOVE the second pic! :lol: Welcome to the forum sharkfur. :D:wave:

What's Mr Lazy Buns' name?

Hi there Coineanach :) Thanks a bunch, glad you do :D
The name might sound strange, cause it is Nyunyu (pronounced as "New-New")... Well, it just stuck on him when he was just a baby boy :) Cause we didn't know if he was a male or female, we started calling him that... (He is a Hungarian chap, and the hungarian word for "bunny" is "nyuszi" -pronounced as "new-see".... simple as that :D

Hi there Coineanach :) Thanks a bunch, glad you do :D
The name might sound strange, cause it is Nyunyu (pronounced as "New-New")... Well, it just stuck on him when he was just a baby boy :) Cause we didn't know if he was a male or female, we started calling him that... (He is a Hungarian chap, and the hungarian word for "bunny" is "nyuszi" -pronounced as "new-see".... simple as that :D

We are all suckers for bunny pics here :D

Love his name, very unusual and pretty darn cute. My last bun was called Oidhche, which is Scots Gaelic for 'night' (she's black) and no-one could ever pronounce that one :lol: Nyunyu is a bit easier, but will still be great fun the first time you take him to the vets!

It's nice to know what 'rabbit' is in other languages. Coineanach is rabbit in S. Gaelic.

We are all suckers for bunny pics here :D

Love his name, very unusual and pretty darn cute. My last bun was called Oidhche, which is Scots Gaelic for 'night' (she's black) and no-one could ever pronounce that one :lol: Nyunyu is a bit easier, but will still be great fun the first time you take him to the vets!

It's nice to know what 'rabbit' is in other languages. Coineanach is rabbit in S. Gaelic.

Oh my, I know... it'll be funny the first time over here :) WELL I'LL BE... I so knew yer name means rabbit..I wasn't for sure, but I had a feeling...reminded my of the German version. :D (actually, "rabbit" is "nyúl" - pronounced: "newl", and "bunny" is "nyuszi". :) - I mean in Hungarian, that is.. ) And I quite like the name Oidhche..pronounced as "oi-deech-eh", perhaps?

Kaninchen is the German for rabbit :wave:

Sharkfur your bunny is so beautiful and cuddly looking :love:

hi there, Fifibutton, :)

yup, I was referring to kaninchen..for some reason the gaelic name reminded me of that :)
Aww, thank you, he is... A really cute and nice fellow :) Love him to bits...

awwww :lol: his disaproving face in the second pic :D he is lovely :love:

Thank you :D well, he asked for it. He was jumping up and down in stuff like that...and ended up having a pile on top of his head. I just put a tiny bit more on him, and he was like: "the hell...I don't want hair like yours" :D

He is just adorable, and you've captured wonderful photographs of him! Can't wait to see more! :love:

Back