• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Patting the grass down

Angie B

Wise Old Thumper
My female bunny, Thumper, has recently started to pat the grass down when she's free-ranging in the garden. Coco - also female - doesn't. I figured it was because the grass is so long she was checking for potholes before putting her full weight down :lol: but have just remembered that she'd also pat the compost down in their diggy box, then dig it :roll:

I do have her on my phone, as a video, but sadly it's too big to send as a message to my pc and I can't find the blasted cables to connect to USB to transfer it that way.

It's actually quite comical to watch. Have no idea why she does it. Do you?

I have found a cable that fits! Yaay! :thumb:

But it won't play the video! Boo! :?

It's from my phone: samsung galaxy ace (the pc called it an mp4?) and it won't play. Any ideas on this bit?

I give up - going to do ironing instead!

does she kind of push the grass when patting it??

My male does that with everything and i think its just his way of making it comfy :p

does she kind of push the grass when patting it??

My male does that with everything and i think its just his way of making it comfy :p

Yes, she does seem to. She was doing similar with her bed tonight, so perhaps she making it comfy too - but a bit odd to make grass comfy before stuffing herself with it, :lol:

Back