• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

its time .......to say goodbye to Hope .. SHES GONE

So sorry, Angie.

There have been so many RU bunnies going to the Bridge lately. I so hope they all meet up and have a party.

Sending Hope gentle nose rubs.

Will be thinking of you both tomorrow xxxxx

I am so sorry, I hope you both have a wonderful day together and her passing is a peaceful one tomorrow.

Thinking of you x

sadly Hope detieriated badly today ... She was very stressed and upset ... We had to let her go .

Im heartbroken .. my georgeous big daft lass ... she has fought and won so many times ..but this time it wasnt to be ... :(

Vet was one i didnt know ..but he was lovely .. very understanding and didnt mind my tears .. he gave the injection in a vein in her ear while i was cuddling her ...and she went within seconds .

sleep tight my baby .. I KNOW we made the right decision for you today .. love you always Hope:love:

Oh goodness I am so sorry :cry::cry::cry:

You made the right decision and Im sure Hope is thanking you for it as shes binkying away at the bridge, free of pain and upset (((HUGS)))

Sweet dreams gorgeous girl xxxxxxx

I'm so sorry, she was really special. I loved seeing the pics you posted of her.

Rest easy beautiful big girl. xxx

Back