• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A BIG Thank You

Stumpy

Alpha Buck
To everybody that helped me :D:love:

Yesterday about 11AM I put Whisky and Ben in the shed and monitored them every 30 mins until I went to bed

This morning i got up to feed them and this is how they are!!

Breakfast
SAM_0561.jpg

SAM_0571.jpg

SAM_0573.jpg

You Looking At Me?
SAM_0579.jpg

All Gone So Ill Sit On The Plate
SAM_0584.jpg

Congratulations! They look gorgeous. You have done really well. Just one small point, I dont want to criticise, just thinking of the wellfare of the bunnies, but do you think it would be a good idea to put some kind of Piece of wood along the ramp so they cant slip off, especially at night. I dont have any wood on mine but my ramps are not quite as high as yours. Rabbits can so easily damage their backs.

Congratulations! They look gorgeous. You have done really well. Just one small point, I dont want to criticise, just thinking of the wellfare of the bunnies, but do you think it would be a good idea to put some kind of Piece of wood along the ramp so they cant slip off, especially at night. I dont have any wood on mine but my ramps are not quite as high as yours. Rabbits can so easily damage their backs.

yes i did mention that too my OH and he said he will have a look at it for me :)

Am really pleased the bond has worked out so well for you.

Hopefully I can come and meet your gorgeous buns in the fur once they are settled xxxx

Back