• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Rabbit Care Stand today

luvabun

Warren Veteran
................ the interest goes intergalactic :lol:

netley003.jpg

unfortunately the torrential rain kept people away from the fete :cry:

:shock::shock: where did he turn up from? :lol:

Such a shame about the weather :evil:

:wave: He was at the entrance to greet the non existent attendees :cry:. Hugely dissappointing (like our Rokers day) as the venue had so much potential.... this blooming weather is spoiling everything.

We did speak to a few of the fellow stall holders who came for a looksey... so Catherine had her initiation ;):lol:

we had a huge event 30th june but the rained had it canceled :(

:cry: This rain is ridiculous now :cry: . Apparently it was broadcast on the radio that a lot of local events were cancelled, therefore people who may have come didn't as they presumed this event had suffered the same fate.

On the plus side.... I got to meet Catherine, the latest lovely member of our team :D Onward and upwards :D

stamd looks great, shame about the weather ruining another event again :(, shame you didn;t have our nice day today, we had a break of the awful rain thats plauged us for 2months

stamd looks great, shame about the weather ruining another event again :(, shame you didn;t have our nice day today, we had a break of the awful rain thats plauged us for 2months

only the 2??????????? :lol::lol::lol::lol: What I have found with taking our stand to various events is the strong sense of community that still prevails..... then is wasted 'cos of the bloomin' weather :cry:

What a shame. The stand looks fanastic.

Where were you today ? I could have come along and kept you company.

Where is the August one ?

Yes the weather has been awful today :shock: I know a festival in town was cancelled earlier due to the rain. The birthday BBQ I went to ended up being an indoor oven cooked BBQ :lol: Such a shame you didn't get many visitors :(

Yes the weather has been awful today :shock: I know a festival in town was cancelled earlier due to the rain. The birthday BBQ I went to ended up being an indoor oven cooked BBQ :lol: Such a shame you didn't get many visitors :(

Still had great fun nattering about bunnies all day long tho :lol::lol:

Back