• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mo & Bo Bathtime!!

MoBo

Alpha Buck
Moxx.jpg

Mo After His Bath x

Box.jpg

Bo After Her Bath x

Awwww we had to coz they were filthy!! haha, they were only in a couple of mins and were well dried off afterwards - we didnt even get their ears wet, just wiped them :)

What did they do to get so mucky they needed a bath? Most buns will clean themselves up given time. ;)

they tipped their litter tray all over and thay smelt that bad we had to bathe them!! they were playing in the mess they made!! dopey ******* xx

oh no - the picture was from a couple of weeks ago - she only fractured her leg a few days ago, im scared to touch her as it is atm in case i hurt the poor little thing xx

i swear they tipped their tray and rolled in the contents out of stubborness!!

They havnt done it again though :lol: xx

My Snowball does that all the time :roll: I never knew i was suppose to bath him when he does it though i always just leave him to clean himself, oops :oops::oops: they're very cute :love:

My Snowball does that all the time :roll: I never knew i was suppose to bath him when he does it though i always just leave him to clean himself, oops :oops::oops: they're very cute :love:

They are very good at cleaning themselves so I would just leave them to it. Daft buns!

If worst comes to worst you can buy wipes (although Im not sure I'd use them on the buns) or just wipe them down with a flannel :wave: I've only ever given a bum bath, never a full bath and my lot roll in some gross stuff :lol:

If worst comes to worst you can buy wipes (although Im not sure I'd use them on the buns) or just wipe them down with a flannel :wave: I've only ever given a bum bath, never a full bath and my lot roll in some gross stuff :lol:

Same here. I gave Brian a bum bath once. I ended up wetter than he did :roll:

I have to bath shakira sometimes as her bum gets that bad its terrible i no your not meant to but some times its the best option

Back